Amane picked it up and it turned its fire off. "This stupid spirit weapon is worth that much?" She smirked.

This weapon is very selective of its owners.

The kunoichi waved the bracelet while eyeing the Hagoromo cautiously. "Do you think you're worthy of this weapon? It'll destroy you."

Izuna glared at her. "We don't care what that weapon is, Amane! She is dying! Give him that damned piece of jewelry, so we can have the antidote!"

"How can we be sure you won't flee right after you get it?" Amane raised an eyebrow. "I know everything about the Hagoromo Clan. You're merciless and cunning. You're probably lying about everything just to get the spirit weapon."

"I'm not lying."

His chakra didn't flutter. He was telling the truth. "Fine, we'll trust you, but hand over the antidote first. I'll leave the bracelet right here so you can pick it up yourself after handing the antidote over."

Amane put down the bracelet and extended her hand to receive the bottle. The man handed it over easily and grinned when he picked up the hitsurugi. Izuna quickly snatched the antidote from Amane and approached it to Hanako's lips. The girl was breathing slower but as soon as the first drops fell on her mouth, she swallowed.

"This better work." Izuna put away the rest of the bottle. There was still enough for all of them to take a sip in case of accidental poison.

The Hagoromo laughed uncontrollably as his hands tightened around the bracelet. He opened it and wrapped it around his own wrist. The flames lighting up around the delicate design. "I feel it... the connection."

Suddenly, the design darkened to an obsidian color and the metal closed around his wrist tightly. The man widened his eyes and tried to rip off the metal. He felt his bone cracking and gasped in pain. "Take it off! Help me take it off, please!" The man pleaded.

In a moment, the weapon lit up. Fire surrounded the man, burning him alive. Amane watched him as the skin separated from his body and turned into ashes. Izuna closed his eyes, refusing to witness the gruesome event in front of them.

"Well, she wasn't lying when she said it was very selective of its owners."

Izuna looked at Amane. "Why was Hanako wearing that thing?!"

Amane shrugged. "Neko-baa gave it to her. I mean, she was able to use it before but it probably depleted her chakra. She'll need to learn to control it."

"She could use it?! It's a bracelet, what could she use it like? Putting it on shinobi's wrists?!"

The girl sighed. "It changes shape. She turned it into a spear and killed several shinobi."

Izuna looked at the girl with wide eyes. "She did that?"

"Yeah, she really seems to be shinobi herself. At first, I thought she was just a girl, but now I want to know about her."

Izuna stood with the girl still in his arms. The battle was almost over, and Madara killed the last few Senju. "Let's go back to the compound."

* * *

When Hanako opened her eyes, she found herself in the room the leader of the Clan had arranged for her and Amane. Her clothes had been changed for a white casual yukata and several bandages were tightly tied around her arms. She sat up slowly, closing her eyes after feeling the room around her spinning.

"Took you long enough to wake up."

Izuna was sitting on a chair next to the window. He was looking at some people selling goods outside, and some selling their freshly harvested flowers. His eyes focused too much on a white rose. Hanako looked out the window at the merchants.