Chapter 1 The Meet

SAMS POV

"Are you sure you want to get 3 mama?" asked the person who was going to pierce my face and stomach.

"Of course I'm sure! I've wanted these since forever beside it won't hurt!" I tell the woman. The only reason it will heal fast and won't hurt is because I'm a werewolf. Yes I'm a werewolf.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Samantha Rivero but please call me Sam. I'm 18 today and I have a boyfriend named Tyler who's not my mate. I am also the lead singer of a punk pop band I started. I have blue eyes and black hair. I also have a rocking body. 18 is also the official age you meet your mate.

"Can we hurry up we have things to do." That lady's and gents was my lovely boyfriend.

"Be patient. I'm just about to start." I tell him. First the lady does my nose, then my belly button, and lastly my lip.

"There all done don't put pressure on them ok?" I nod at her "have a nice day and thank you."

"Do you want to go eat something?" asks Tyler. I nod at him. While we walk around the mall we get weird looks. I can understand a QB with a punk but hey I don't care.

When we got to the food court the best smell was in the air. It was like cookies, woods, and man. When I look around to find the source of the smell I can't find it. "Hey why don't you get the food while I go somewhere real quick." I tell my boyfriend. He nods already knowing what I want. I go back to look for the smell.

I have never smelt anything better then this. This smell puts Ty to shame and that's hard to do. "Hello there I'm Troy what's your name?" the sexist voice ever asks me. When I turn around I look into forest green eyes. That's when I realized the smell was him.

'MATE MATE MINE!!' yells my wolf Star. Yes we are Sam and Star.

"Hey Troy I'm Sam and I have a boyfriend bye." I say trying to get away.

"MINE!!!!" he yells and grabs my arm and pulls me to his warm chest. Sparks every where.

"SAM who's this prick and why is he touching you?!" asks Tyler. Well this is a great first meet.

A/N IM TRYING AGIAN WITH WEREWOLFS HOPE YOU LIKE! SONG: SHARK ATTACK BY GROUPLOVE PICTURE: TROY JOHN (river viiperi)