Completely disgusting.

Not only that, but now there were furious Slades and Purebloods around ready to kill me— which didn't worry me— or possibly take me from Sebastian.

"Calm down." I felt Sebastian's arms wrap around my shoulders and waist, pulling me into him and certainly managing to calm me down. I still eyed his brother as a threat. I did not like him. The way he tilted his head to the side in slight fascination, the way his smirk softened a little and the way his eyes went over me fuelled me.

For once, I loathed a man's attention on me.

"Feisty and brave." he whispered, and I felt Sebastian tense, his hold on me tightening as though he knew what his brother's intentions were. I, however, just wanted to drain him until he had not a single drop of blood in his gorgeous body. Everything about him screamed Sebastian, but his attitude identified him from his twin.

"I want her."

I laughed out loud, catching the attention of some around us. Discreetly, my eyes looked around as I continued laughing, and when I found an object near me, I quickly grabbed it and threw it at Sebastian's twin with strong force, not caring that some Slades were hissing and baring their fangs at me, more than ready to attack at any given second.

The bastard was able to catch the vase of flowers I threw, but at least it broke in his strong hands, and I was satisfied to see some of his blood drip to the ground before his skin healed in seconds. He looked at his once-bleeding palm, then he slowly raised his head to look at me with an eyebrow raised. I swear it felt like I was doing this to Sebastian, if I didn't know he was holding me from the back.

They acted and behaved the same way.

If Sebastian's twin thought that the look he gave me would have scared me, he really had no idea who he was dealing with. Not even the hisses and the hateful stares I received from the Purebloods and Slades could scare me. Just because I disrespected a Slade, doesn't mean they should all try to kill me. Sebastian wouldn't let them, anyway, judging by the tight grip he had on me.

"I hate to break it to you, but I belong to Sebastian." I glared, my voice slow and low as Sebastian's heart skipped a beat, his arms becoming like snakes trying to possess its prey.

"I belong to no one but Sebastian. I want no one but Sebastian. I listen to no one's wants but Sebastian."

"I can fix that." his twin smirks.

I feel my left eye twitch, and I scoff. "What, you think you're Sam? The Onion Man?"

"That's enough. We're getting out of here." Sebastian hissed and I could feel his blood rushing in him. I saw Sophie and Jay nod towards us before they came to Sebastian's twin. It looked like they were trying to distract him from us, but whatever they were doing seemed to be working because Sebastian's twin's attention was no longer on us.

Sebastian tugged on my wrist roughly, and I really had no choice but to shut my mouth and let him drag me away from the party and to his car. I didn't even get to celebrate much or even have that much fun! How unfair!