Coffee Shop

3RD PERSON

While he was getting ready for his oh, so boring job Levi tried his best to push the thoughts of Eren away. Sure he remembered every detail about the boy and he wasn't going to forget him any time soon but that doesn't mean Levi had to have that brat in his mind all the time. He only met Eren last night and he's already leaving Levi with problems to solve. It is not the first time Levi met someone and hated them the next day but one thing was clear and that was that Eren was trouble. Trouble Levi didn't want to deal with. No one can just tell something so big and personal about someone just by looking into their eyes. It just doesn't sound right. And who does that kid think he is anyway? He just swoops in and saves Levi like a superhero like... an angel.

Levi shook his head to get rid of the thought. He sighed as he decided to skip breakfast and go to the damn coffee shop. If he was late again Pixis will fire him and he couldn't afford to loose his job. The only reason that Levi got off the hook before was because Pixis wasn't there half the time so Erwin was in charge and Eyebrows knew perfectly well that Levi was going through a lot.

When Levi arrived at the caffe he was immediately informed that Hanji called in sick. To Levi that information would have been good any day but this day was Connie's day off which meant Levi had to work the cashier. Levi hated that role, that's why he applied to be the one making the coffee not serving it with smiles. Not just that there was a new employee that will be taking Levi's role until Hanji felt better which meant Levi had to train him. He knew Hanji wasn't really sick, she was just trying to find a new job because she didn't want to spend the rest of her life in a coffee shop.

To Levi's terror it was the worst season of the year to work in a coffee shop. It was school season which meant there would be shitty teenagers in the morning and in the afternoon. They will be pretending to do an essay when they are really sharing gossip about that really hot guy in school who is super cool and all the boys hate because he gets all the attention. Ugh! Levi hated this time of year and now he had to see all of the brats instead of writing their names in the cup.

The annoying bell that signaled that a new customer had arrived rang. Their best and regular customer had arrived.

"Good morning Armin. The usual?"

"Usual. Where's Hanji?"

"She's feeling under the weather today. Hey, Haru! A white chocolate mocha under the name of Armin."

"Um, Levi I will be coming this afternoon around 3:00 with some friends for the first time so could you save us a table? I mean you don't have to but it will be nice."

"Sure." Levi said as he handed the coffee to Armin.

"Thanks bye!" The blonde said as he gave Levi the money and walked away. Armin was and still is one of the few people that manage to not get in Levi's nerves. Truthfully, Armin just reminds Levi of Petra. His short and soft-looking hair and sweet, kind voice, he was practically his sister's twin.

Levi's mind slowly started to drift back to that shitty brat. He just couldn't stop it. He hated that he kept thinking of the brunet when Levi clearly knew Eren was bad news but Levi no longer had control of his mind. Eren took that ability from him and is now ruling his thoughts. Damn that brat! Damn this world! He was supposed to be dead! He should have been glad and relieved that Eren had saved him but Levi was angry instead. How dare Eren rescue him?! How dare Eren stop Levi from his choice in life?! And how dare Eren take over Levi's mind so easily?! Levi had never dealt with any of this before so he didn't know how to solve the problem.

Through the whole day it was just Levi battling with his thoughts and serving idiotic customers.

Before Levi knew it 3:00 had arrived. Luckily there was one table right next to the counter with a window view. He took out a pen, picked up a napkin and wrote "Reserved" on and laid it on top of the table. As he walked back to the counter the door bell rang. Armin, Connie and 2 more people came inside.

"Good afternoon. Armin, your table is right over there." Levi pointed to his right.

"Thank-."

"Guys I told you to wait for me." A familiar voice rang across the room. Fuck! Out of all the people that could have come through that door and it just had to be Eren-fucking-Yeager. It was only a matter of time before the br-

"Levi?" There it is.

"Hey brat." Levi answered, clearly not happy about Eren's company.

"Wait, Eren you know Levi?" Armin asked, confused since it was the first time he ever brought Eren to the coffee shop. Eren didn't even knew this coffee shop existed so there was no way that Eren knew Levi from here.

"Yeah I met him last night. Well, more like this morning, it was 3:00. He was about to-." Eren stopped when Levi gave him a glance, silently asking him to shut the fuck up.

"Um... I mean, he was walking and it was dark and we bumped into each other, nothing more, nothing less." Eren corrected himself.

"So this was the guy you were hanging out with?" A raven haired girl asked. Eren opened his mouth to answer when Levi interrupted him.

"So you're Mikasa, huh?"

"Yes I am. So Eren mentioned me?"

"Oh no I just heard you screaming over his phone and how you once tracked him down." At that moment a girl with brown hair tied up in a pony tail started laughing. Mikasa looked like she was fighting off a blush.

"Shut up Sasha." Mikasa ordered as she glared at Levi.

"Oh Connie this is the girl you were talking about all the time and how you think she is so beau-."

"Oh Levi! I think Eren is ready to order." Connie interrupted Levi, blushing.

"Yeah guys go sit at the table, I will be there in a few." Eren promised. The three walked toward their table, Mikasa still throwing daggers at Levi who gladly returned the action.

"Ignore her. I would like a medium cappuccino with 3 creams and 4 sugars."

"Sweet tooth now are we?" Levi asked after he told the order to Haru.

"Always have been and always will be." Eren gave a toothy grin as Levi leaned on the counter.

"You haven't said "Thank you" you know." Eren reminded.

"Why would I thank you?" Levi asked in a harsher tone than intended. Eren looked offended by Levi's question

"Well I saved your life last night. Don't you remember or did you pass out from how hot I am?" Eren asked with a playful smirk on his face.

"Don't get cocky,Yeager. That will be $4.99." Levi said as he handed Eren the drink. The brat gave him the money and went to his table.

Through the whole afternoon Levi listened to Mikasa lecturing Eren about bringing his grades up and Armin offering tutoring but Eren turning him down because the blonde was too smart for him. Levi gave out a chuckle.

To think that shitty brat saved my life, Levi thought.