Brightest Star

"Ok so where do you want to go next? Ohh, how about we go eat? Sounds good?" Even asked after getting off the Pirate Ship.

"Whatever you want, brat." Eren scowled at the nickname but decided he could deal with it.

Eren glanced around, looking for something to eat until he realized what he craved the most when he went to Fairs.

He grabbed Levi's hand and tangled their fingers together. Levi took note of the gesture and planned to remove his hands but Eren was quick to pull the older towards a small grey booth with a big sign that said: "Elephant Ears".

What the actual fuck?, Levi thought.

"Two elephant ears, please." Eren ordered and the tall, buff man nodded.

"What the hell is an elephant ear? It better not be a real one or I sear to god-."

"Calm down, Levi, its a snack not a real elephant, Dumbo." Eren said and smiled sheepishly.

"Ha ha ha. So funny that I'm shitting my pants." Levi sarcastically said, rolling his eyes. Eren didn't seem to catch the ghost smile on Levi's lips.

"Here you go sir." The buff man handed Eren the food and Eren gave him the money, murmuring a 'Thanks'.

They sat down on the wooden tables. Levi hadn't touched his food because Eren was staring at him a bit creepily.

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

"I'm waiting for you to try it." Eren encouraged. Levi looked skeptically at the so called 'elephant ear' before taking a bite.

It was sweet and sugary, he liked it. Levi breathed out of his nose while taking another bite and all the white powder flew everywhere, especially on Levi's face.

Levi put the ear down and huffed in annoyance. Eren didn't even try to stifle his laughter, he was laughing loudly and threw his head back with joy. Levi glared at him, waiting for him to finish.

Eren's laughter diminished and he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"You have a bit of..." Eren said and pointed to his whole face.

"You think?" Levi asked. He took a napkin and wiped his face.

"You still have some..." Levi wiped his face again but the napkin didn't reach his chin.

Eren reached over the table grabbed Levi's chin wiped off the powder with the napkin he stole from Levi.

Never in his life has Levi gone through something so embarrassing as this. But again he felt the damn ladybugs and he couldn't exterminate them. Though the feeling was strange, it was a nice feeling. Levi has been feeling that lately, overtime he's with Eren. Its just something about him and how he makes Levi feel things he's only heard about on TV and read in Novels.

Eren pulled back and ate his snack like nothing happened and Levi could't help but do the same.

~~

After a lot more rides and lines, Levi decided it was finally his turn to at least choose where they should go next.

"It's getting late, let's go on the Ferris Wheel and then we can go home." He said and Eren agreed, smiling.

Usually, the line for the Ferris Wheel is long but Fate decided to short it up for Eren and Levi.

They finally got on the little cart after waiting a little and once again Fate did its job and made sure they were the only ones in there.

The wheel started moving and Levi felt sudden fear come over him. The cart creaked moved a bit, which didn't calm Levi down at all.