Our Relationship Is OUR Secret

Kapree POV:

I continued cooking as Christopher walked in. He came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind.

"Mhmmmm, I missed yo fine ass so much." Chris said kissing on my neck and ear.
"I missed you too pooh." I said turning around hugging him.

As he sat down on the stool I continued to finish cooking. We were talking about stuff. About 15 minutes later the food was done and I was fixing Chris plate first. Then made mines and sat down next to him. I got back up and poured us something to drink then sat back down.

"Bae this shit is so good." Chris said smacking.
"I put my foot in it didn't I?" I asked smiling at him.
"Hell yea. I think I ate a toe nail." He laughed.
"Dawggg." I busted out laughing.

Me and Christopher always have good moments. We laughed and made corny ass jokes. I just wanted him in every kind of way. I was so geeked that it was just me and him for the summer. Anyways after we were done eating he washed the dishes for me and I cleaned up the kitchen. After that we went upstairs into my room and turned on some music.

"I'm finna roll up." Chris said.
"Okay.. but why Khalil saw the picture you posted of us on instagram." I said.
"Bib?" He asked.
"Bib. He was like let me find out. I played it cool and was like it's just a picture, you don't gotta worry about nothing." I said.
"Right. This is our little secret. I'm finna block Bri ass cause I know she showed him." Chris said.
"Lol." I said getting up.

I started dancing to Ratchet Twerk Song. I was twerking my little ass off while Christopher was looking at me as he rolled up the blunt.

"Come dance on me." He said pulling on me.

As he pulled me closer to him I sat down on his lap and was moving my hips. Once he was done rolling up I got up and sat on the floor in front of him. He lit up the blunt and was smoking it for a minute before passing it to me. I grabbed the blunt and hit it a few times.

"I like our vibe." I said blowing out smoke.
"Naw I love our vibe." He said smiling.

After he said that I hit the blunt a few more times and passed it back. He grabbed it and was pulling it blowing out the smoke catching clouds.

"I'm buzzing." I said with very low eyes.
"This bitch damn near gone. You wanna smoke another one?" Chris asked.
"Yea. But don't you gotta go home tonight?" I said.
"Naw. I'll stay here with you and leave later on tomorrow." He said pulling out another blunt.

As he rolled that one I was scrolling through my phone. I saw Lonna reposted our picture and the caption said "Favvv😝❤️❤️" I don't know why that girl reposted our shit. She don't even know that we're together, I haven't told her anything about what me and Christopher got going on. I don't want to ruin anything so I'm just going to keep it between US! I locked my phone and looked up to see Chris sparking the other blunt up. He passed the blunt to me and pulled his phone out recording me. I instantly covered up my face.

"Bro stopppp." I said moving the camera.
"My lil baby can't smoke y'all." He said

I looked up at the camera and just put up the middle finger. I passed the blunt back to him and left out the room. I went downstairs to get some chips but I ended up staying down there for a while because I was too high I was reading the damn ingredients on the bag. Then Chris came downstairs just smiling at fucking nothing. I was sitting on the counter and he got in front of me.

"Feed me." He said.

We were so high we were doing stupid shit

"Let's freestyle." I said turning on some music.
"Alr ima go first." He said

I put on an instrumental beat and looked at Chris.

"Aye....aye.. my name lilchris, but I'm big homie to you. My bitch so bad she look like glue, her as so fat it's bigger then you. I'll beat nigga ass if he do something to you. AYE BITCH." Chris said laughing.
"Yo turn." He said looking at me holding my waist.
"Alright... look, my name is KP and he love to eat my P. my nigga so fine he fine as wine. He hit it so good he be leaving me crying. I'm so fucking high i can't even rhyme. I wanna fuck my man so bad but his dick too big. If you fw him you'll get shot in the head." I said laughing nonstop.
"Broooooo. Kapree? You hoed yourself." Chris said clapping.
"Dawggg somebody should've recorded this." I said laughing in his ear.
"I did nigga." Chris said playing the video.
"I'm DEADDDDD." I said

After that we went back upstairs and got into bed. I was so high I was dozing off. I looked up and saw Christopher already damn sleep. Before I could close my eyes Lonna was texting me nonstop.

Text Message:
   lonna4L🖇: wyd?
    lonna4L🖇: bitch i saw you and chris freestyling.
    me: lol we was high. dats it
    lonna4L🖇: so ain't nun going on?
    me: bitch if it was i would tell you.
    lonna4L🖇: alright na.
    me: come over?
    lonna4L🖇: alright ima have my boyfriend drop me off.
   me: alright text me when you outside.

End Message

(15 minutes Later)

I went downstairs and opened the door for Alonna.

"Hey bestiana." Alonna said hugging me.
"Whatup lil bitty bitch." I said sitting on the couch.
"What you been doing?" She asked.
"Girl nothing fr. Been talking to Khalil about my grandma. She's doing good tho." I said not spilling all the tea.
"That's good. Where yo man at?" She said referring to Christopher.
"Girl he sleep. I told you we got high." I said.
"GIRLLL!!! Go fuck him." Alonna said smiling.
"Tf no. Why would I? that's my brother bestfriend." I said capping hard asfuck.
"If I was in your shoes, I would've been fucked his ass. Even if he was my brother bestfriend. Y'all like each other, Khalil can't do nothing but be mad. He should be happy for y'all." Alonna spoke facts.
"I feel you Lonna but shit i don't know, it's too risky." I said lying soooo hard.
"Well my boyfriend telling me to hurry up." Lonna said getting up.
"Yea bitch go suck that dick." I said walking her to the door.
"Girl stfu. I'll come back and spend the night tomorrow." Lonna said
"Alright be safe." I said closing the door.

After that I went back upstairs and saw Christopher woke on his phone.

"I heard Alonna rat ass down there." Chris said still on his phone.
"Lol. That's Alonna for ya." I said climbing on top of him.
"I'm glad you ain't say shit to her about us. I like how you played it crazy." Chris said gripping my booty.
"Cause she gone be running her mouth to everyone." I said.
"Right this relationship is our secret." He said grabbing my neck to kiss me.

I loved when he grabbed my neck. He started kissing on me and that's when shit went DOWNNNN!!!