My TWO

Khalil POV

"Mannnnn, i'm not gone cap, really seeing my pops tonight made my night." I said to my girl.
"Shit I bet baby, you and KP needed to do that, you know... to get the pain y'all been having out!" She responded.

My girl is right. Even though I kind of knew why he wasn't around I still wish he would've tried after my mom passed. But.... That's the past though, he apologized and I am honestly ready to move forward. It's just time to rekindle relationships and build that foundation again, which is going to take time but I'm all for it.

"KP slick as fuck tho bae I swear." I laughed.
"Hell yeah, that's Kapree for ya." She replied laughing as well.

I walked into the bathroom as I stripped off my clothes to take myself a hot shower. A few seconds of me being in the shower I hear Kapree.

"Hey sis, where khalil?" Kapree asked walking into my room.
"Hey, he in the shower." Bri responded.
"I'll come back." Kapree said walking back out the room.

Washing up thinking about all the good memories I remember of my dad and mom being genuinely happy when they were sober. Those were always the BEST moments! Sometimes it gets hard, my mom was my rock and she still is. I always think about the promise I made to her which was keeping kapree safe and happy. I can't break that promise, and so far I've been doing good at that. About 25 mins of me deep thinking in the shower I finally decide to wash up so I can get out.

"Damn bae, hurry up I'm ready to lay down." Bri screamed.
"Alright boo, i'm rinsing off now" I hollered.

That girl swear she can't eat, sleep, or shit without me. Once I got done rinsing off I turned the shower off and got out. I stepped into my slides and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my waist. After that I instantly walked into the bedroom going into my top drawer. I pulled out a pair of boxers and put them on after drying myself off. I laid down after that turning on THE WOOD. Bae got into bed after me once our baby was asleep.

"Mmm, I've missed you baby." Bri said rubbing my chest.
"I missed you too baby." I said kissing her.

Soon as we start getting into kissing one another in walks kapree without even knocking.

"Bruh, what you want?" I asked.
"Boy, shut the hell up. I need to talk to you, well nana wanna talk to us." Kapree replied

We both walked down stairs and into nana's room. Just to see that her old self is knocked out while the tv is watching her. Me and sis just walked out the room so she can sleep. We can come and talk with her in the morning. While going into the kitchen I see Chris warming up Kp food from earlier.

"Bitch stop stealing my sister food." I said jokingly.
"Bro. you scared tf outta me, you know I'm high" Chris said laughing.

I grabbed some snacks and went back upstairs.

Kapree POV

I got back into my bed thinking why did nana call me into her room just for her to fall asleep. That's neither here nor there, but I can't get my mind off this baby growing inside me. Everyday I just feel something new and different going on with my body. It's scary yet amazing honestly. I just wish my mom was here to see me and the beautiful young woman I am becoming everyday. Seeing Chris walk into the room with the food I instantly smiled because baby Kareem or Carly is starving even though I ate almost 2hrs ago.

"Bae, I can't wait to say MY TWO let's gooooo" i said laughing.
"Dawg..." Chris said laughing hard.
"I'm fr, I always hear that at the family functions when it's time to go." I replied.
"My two let's rollll." Chris said laughing.

After eating Chris put the container in the garbage and got back into bed and coddled me. Hugging and kissing me. His affection is what moves me and makes me smile. We were watching some Tv series on hulu, I just knew i wasn't going to be watching it because after eating I get very sleepy.

"Oh let me text my dad." I said out loud.

Text Message:

Me: Good night dad, love you and call me tomorrow!
Dad: Goodnight lady, talk tomorrow. Love you!

After putting my phone down, I kissed Chris and turned over. By then he was already alseep because of course he was HIGH. Only thing I dislike about being with child is I cannot smoke with my man any more UGHHH. FmL. Soon I eventually fell asleep.

Khalil POV

ALL I know is that it's midnight and my baby is crying nonstop. I got up and just decided to let Bri sleep and I made sure baby girl kylee is good. I picked her up from out the bassinet and walked downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed her bottle and started to make it for her. While doing that I was talking to my baby in my kiddy voice.

"That fat baby love her some milk. Ain't that right fat butt?" I questioned

Kylee smiles every time I talk to her, smile at her or even pick her up. She's definitely going to be a daddy's girl. I love my baby girl too much I'll kill anybody for her!

"Dada done made your bottle, now let's go." i said taking the bottle off the counter.

Making it back to the room I fed Kylee. Once she finished, I burped her and rocked her back to sleep. Soon after she was sound asleep, I laid her down and I got into my bed. Shortly after that I fell back to sleep.

The Next Morning

"KHALIL And KP??? COME DOWN now!" nana yelled. Waking the whole house up.

I already know she want to know how dinner went with our dad. Getting out the bed, I was greeted in the hallway by Kapree.

"Good morning brotha." she said smiling
"Good morning stanking breath." I replied laughing.

We walked downstairs and into my nana's room just to see what she wanted. We sat at the foot of her bed and looked at her waiting for her to start speaking.

"So, how was it? I needs all the details." Nana said

Please everyone who's reading, I am trying to get both of my most popular books published. I would like to ask could everyone who's reading please donate $1 to my cashapp $Lilypaid2. I really want to become an author and take writing seriously. Thank you everyone that's supporting me by reading.