Wassup Atlanta

Khalil POV:

Well we finally landed in Atlanta, Georgia. We took our time getting off the plane due to my nana being on there with us and plus the baby. As we walked off the plane we made our way to baggage claim so I can get everyone's belongings. Once we did that we went outside and It was very nice and warm out. I rented a car for us so we wouldn't ruin the big surprise. I put nana in the front seat and helped Bri out with getting the baby in the car and herself as well. Afterwards I made my way to the drivers seat.

1 hour and 45 minutes later.

We finally arrived to the house seeing Chris car in the driveway next to Kapree's.

"Uh-oh, are you ready babe?" Briana asked me.

"Shit, ima have to be..............cmon let's do this" I said after taking a long pause.

I helped nana out while Bri got the baby out. We made our way to the front door and I began to knock.

Kapree POV:

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door while I was in the kitchen cleaning listening to music. I walked to the front door and opened it.

"NANAAAAAAAAAA.......omg I missed you so muchhhh" i screamed starting to crying hugging her tight.

"Aww. my sweet baby, I missed you too" Nana replied hugging me back.

"Y'all so sneaky, who knew y'all was coming?" I asked.

"We did, now show us to our room." Briana said laughing.

I helped Briana out with the baby and her bags and took her upstairs to Khalil's old room. She gave me this weird look and I kind of knew what that was about.

"What Briana? Just spit it out already." I said.

"I KNOW!" she said staring at me.

"Ohhhh my god. Did he tell her?" I asked Briana.

"Girl no, you need to be the one telling her and you need to go talk to Khalil too because he's not happy." Briana responded.

"Okay, ima go talk to him." I said leaving out the room.

I made my way downstairs looking for Khalil to see that he's talking to Chris outside. I figured this would be the time I break the news to my nana. I'm so scared that my heart is beating out my chest and my stomach is touching my ass.

"Fuck it, ima G." i said whispering to myself.

I walked into the living room and sat next to her while she watched tv.

"So nana, how've you been? How do you like Texas so far ?" I asked her.

"Well darling it's okay. It's working out for me." She said smiling.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about something." I said lowly.

"Ohokay sweetie, what's the matter?" She said grabbing my hand.

"I'm.............. Nana i'm pregnant." I said crying.

"Kapree??? don't cry, don't cry, nana is here for you. Don't cry. I know that this is all new for you but you're going to make a great mother. I'm here to support you no matter what." she said kissing my cheek.