He's Fine

Kapree:

I woke up this morning smelling weed in the air.

"FUCK. Their smoking again." I said getting out of bed.

I went into the hallway standing there for a minute. Once I heard Chris voice I walked up to Khalil's door and knocked.

"What bro?" Khalil said.

Once he said that I opened the door walking in. Khalil and Chris looked at me looking ugly as hell.

"Where's grandma?" I asked.
"She didn't tell you?" Khalil replied.
"No." I said.
"She had to go to Florida to get grandpa, he's done with his treatment. She'll be back Sunday." He said continuing to smoke his blunt.
"Awe damn. I didn't know that. So he's staying here or what?" I asked.
"No fool, he got a wife nana just went to go get him." He said passing me the blunt.
"Lmaoo i forgot bib I did." I said as i hit the blunt.

One thing I loved about my brother was he wasn't too strict. He let me smoke with him 25/8 he just didn't want me around Christopher.

"Bm going to texas to give birth to Jr only because she's at a high risk pregnancy. I'll be leaving next weekend well monday since it's Friday." He said taking the blunt.
"Damn, is she good bro?" Chris said smoking the blunt."
"Right." I said looking at Chris.

Every time I look at Christopher I get wet like he's so fucking fine.

"Yea she's cool. I just gotta go to support. But Nana coming too so ima leave you so money. You gone be good bye yourself for a week?" Khalil asked.
"Yea I'll be alright. If I need company I'll just have Lonna spend some nights with me." I said
"Chris will be checking up on you here and there."
"Okay." I said catching Chris staring at me.

Christopher got up passing the blunt back to me. I took three more hits of it and passed it to Khalil walking out. I went back into my room facetiming Lonna to tell her the tea. She knew I had a crush on Christopher.

FaceTime Call
Me: bestiannnnaaaa.
Lonna: hey bitch
Me: girl sooo monday Khalil leaving with my nana to Texas so briana can give birth to jr.
Lonna: oooou shit and you gone be there by yourself?'
Me: yess and guess what!
Lonna: what?
Me: Chris going to be here sometimes.
Lonna: bitch you better take this opportunity to get what you want
Me: lol bestie I am. And my birthday sunday ima be of age so.
Lonna: girl let me know how it goes and if you need me to stay I will.
Me: oh that was already the plan and he leaving me some weed too
Lomna: oh it's on then. But ima call you tonight my moma calling me.
Me: alright bitch.

END FaceTime

I got up to use the bathroom. I walked in...

"Damn, you couldn't knock?" Christopher asked.
"Oh shit. My bad." I said closing the door back.

That man dick was HUGEEEE asfuck!!! I tried not to look but he had that mf out. Before I was about to head downstairs Khalil came out his room quick.

"I'm finna go to Briana house. You good here with him til I come back?" He asked me.
"Yea I'll be in my room anyways." I replied.
"Can you cook? I wanna home cooked meal." He said about to walk downstairs.
"Yea I will. Just smoke with me when you come back." I said hugging him.
"You know I will. Aye Chris I'm finna go to bri house for a minute you good til I come back?" He asked.
"Yea bro. Be safe." Chris yelled from the bathroom.
"Alright see y'all." Khalil said leaving out.

I walked behind him to make sure he got into his car. After he pulled off I closed the front door and locked it. I went into the kitchen and grabbed me some pineapples to eat and went back into the living room. I sat on the couch turning the tv on and then turned on Netflix.

"What we finna watch.?" Christopher asked.
"I don't know about you but I'm finna watch black summer and eat my pineapples." I said looking at his sexy ass.
"Well I'm finna watch it too." He said sitting on the other couch.

I pressed play on the show and continued to eat my fruit. I could feel Chris starting at me so I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.
"Bro you're beautiful... Why do you have to be Khalil's little sister Kapree?" He asked.
"Sometimes I wonder that too. You're fine too." I smiled.
"Would you still fwm behind your brothers back?" He asked.
"Honestly yea but I don't want to get caught." I said looking at him.
"Yea me too. We'd probably fight if he found out so we just better off not doing it." He replied.
"Yea i guess." I said.

My feelings was sort of hurt but hey whatever. When my birthday come around I'll make a move.

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" He asked.
"I can't tell you. You might tell Khalil." I replied.
"I promise I won't say nothing to him." He said.
"You." I said focusing on the tv.
"Me? Like you wanna do me for your birthday?" He asked as he was confused.
"Naw I want ALL of you for my birthday." I said shyly.
"Wow." He said licking his lips.
"Sorry." I said.
"Naw I want the same thing it's just yo brother." He said looking at me.
"Ik but still if we want each other why can't we just do it? And do you care about me turning 17?" I asked.
"You right but I don't know. Will figure something out. And Naw age ain't nothing but a number in my eyes." He said getting up sitting next to me.

I tensed up once he sat next to me.

"You scared of me?" He asked.
"Nooo, I'm just shy." I said.
"I see I gotta break that." He said rubbing my legs.

We continued to watch black mirror. Once episode six went off I went into the kitchen to start cooking. I texted Khalil to see what he wanted.

Text Message

       Me: what you want fried or baked chicken?
       brothaaaa😈🔗: fried with some macaroni and green beans and cornbread😋
      Me: okay. when you coming? i wanna smoke before i eat.
       brothaaaa😈🔗: hour

I read his message and played some music. As I seasoned the chicken Christopher came in and sat on the kitchen counter.

Christopher:

She looked so damn good in them shorts. She had a little booty but it wasn't nothing I couldn't handle.

"You need help?" I asked.
"Yea can you make macaroni?" She asked.
"Yea I got you." I said getting up.

I put a pot of water on the stove and waited for it to boil. As I waited for it to boil I changed the song on Kapree's phone.

"Why?" She asked looking good as hell.
"Let's just listen to this." I demanded.

I turned on 2 hands by Nba and Kevin Gates. The water was boiling so I poured the noodles into the water letting it cook for a minute.

- they spending for a two piece
Well I'll make her say two bands
I just brought a two piece
Cooking it with two hands
We gripping it with two hands
Bag touched down
And you know we running through that-

Me and Kapree was rapping the song as we were cooking.

Once dinner was done we heard Khalil coming into the kitchen.

"Whaaat you helped?" Khalil asked.
"Hell yea. This macaroni good bro." I said.
"Kapree go get the wood off the mantelpiece." Khalil demanded.
"Alright." She said walking out.

I didn't look at her ass because Khalil would've said something. I'm trying not to make it obvious that I'm feeling Kapree. Once she came back she made our plates. We smoked first then we ate. I was high as hell I ain't gone lie.

That meal was good as hell!!!!