Am I Ready For 2 Babies?

It has been a couple of weeks since Christopher has heard from his baby mother Alexis. He started to worry about her only because she would disappear every time Chris didn't want anything to do with her, but this times she's caring his child. He brought it to Kapree's attention and she tried reaching out to Alexis herself only because she's going to be apart of her and the baby's life.

Kapree POV :
I finally got a hold of Alexis. She's hiding out at her parents lake house until it's time for her to give birth. She asked me to come down there so we could talk and i'm honestly down for it so we can get to know each other. If there's any drama i'm going to leave quick as hell because i'm not with the babymama drama.

"Bae, she want me to come to the lake house so we can talk" I said to chris.

"I'm coming regardless, i'll just stay in the car. No if ands or buts about it." he replied.

"I... Okay bae, fine." I said not going back and forth with him.

"Cmon, get ya stuff ready so we can head down there." he said.

I went and grabbed my jacket and put my shoes on and headed towards the door grabbing my purse off the couch. Chris was right behind me locking the door. We got into the car and I put the address Alexis gave me into the GPS. Soon as siri gave us the directions we pulled off and headed to the lake house.

1 hour and a half later

"Shit this was a long drive" Chris said stretching as we pulled up to the house.

"Yes it sure was. But ima go talk to her and ima try to make this quick" I said.

I gave Chris a kiss before getting out the car. I walked up to the lake house and finally arrived to the front door. I knocked 3 times until she finally came to the door.

"Hey girl, that belly so cute and it's growinggg" i said smiling.

"Hey, and I know i'm getting so tired now." Alexis replied letting me in.

We both sat down on the couch and started talking. I needed to tell her something that I haven't even told Chris yet.

"So the only reason i came here is because it's so stressful staying in the city and you guys are so happy I don't want to ruin that. I don't wanna be that old Alexis anymore, always mad, always in drama. I'm having a baby now and she's gonna be looking up to me." alexis said all sad.

"Awwww, it's a GIRLLLLL???? omg" I said happily.

"Yes it's a girl, i'm glad to get a mini me. but what's been going on with you.. Look like you been eating good or something" she said noticing ive been gaining weight.

"Well, your daughter is gonna be an amazing big sister." i said.

"OMGGGGG KAPREEEE!!!!" she screamed hugging me.

"You're not upset?" i asked.

"Girl what? NOO, i'm happy. We can help each other out." she said.

I was kind of surprised that she was not upset about me being pregnant too. Some people honestly do change and I honestly hope she stays that way.

"Alright girl, ima be checking up on you." i said getting ready to leave.

"Thank you so much for coming to talk to me. I really needed it." she said giving me a hug.

"You're welcome Alexis." i said hugging her back.

She walked me to the door and we hugged one last time before I walked out. As I was walking to the car I was thinking. I'm kind of glad she's doing better than she has been. But I need to tell Chris about this pregnancy ASAP before she does.

"how'd it go?" Chris asked as I got into the car.

"It went well. But I have to tell you something." i said.

"what is it pree?" he said nervously.

"Well, your having a baby girl" i smiled.

"OMGGGGG, yessssss." he said shedding a tear.

"ANDD." i said.

"And what babe?" he looked at me.

"She's gonna be a big sister." i looked out the window.

"W... wait.. Kapree you're pregnant too?" he said shockingly.

"Yes I am. wait, you're not happy that i'm pregnant?" i said as i started crying.

"NOO, noo, babe it's not like that. Of course i'm happy. I'm just shocked I'm having two kids." he said grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you sooner." i said staring at him.

"It's okay babe. We're in this together." he said kissing me.

"I love you." i said kissing him back.

"I love you more babe." he replied.

We drove off and went back towards the house. I ended up falling asleep because I was so tired.

2 hours later

When I woke up I noticed I was laying on the couch and Chris was in the kitchen cooking. I got up and went to use the bathroom. After I was done I washed my hands and went into the kitchen to keep my baby company.

"Oh you up now huh." chris said looking back.

"Yes. i'm ready to eat." i said looking at what he's cooking.

"I know fatfat, it's almost done" he said smiling at me.

After about 20mins the chicken and broccoli lasagna was done right a long with the garlic bread. I lourdes myself a cup of cranberry juice since I can't drink my sprite anymore. I poured bae a cup of kool-aid then I finally sat down and started eating.

Once we got finished eating, I washed the dishes and me and Chris headed upstairs. I went to my closet and got out some sleep wear so I could take a nice shower. Chris ass hoped on the game as always. After I got my stuff I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on preparing myself to get in. After I took my shower I put lotion on myself and sprayed perfum and got dressed for bed. Soon after, I got into bed and started watching chris play 2k21. After watching him play a few games I feel asleep.

Chris POV:
After I played my 6th game I looked to see if Bae was asleep and she clearly was knocked out. I cut the game off and got ready for a shower. I went to the bathroom and hoped in the shower. Soon as I got out I put my boxers on and went to my room and got in bed and pulled Pree close to me. I kissed her on her check and closed my eyes. Soon I was asleep.