" What if we visit the class he is in right now? Not go inside but just watch what goes on? "

   " I think that's a wonderful idea princess! Let's go! "

   " I'm not your princess. "

We walked down the hallways avoiding the teachers and students. We got to his class and watched what he was doing through the window. We could see the same girl from the picture playing the piano. She played it beautifully. We could see Shiro enjoying the music as well. I noticed another girl was leaving the room and Tamaki started talking to her as soon as she left the room.

   " Pardon me, mademoiselle. I've never seen a rose as lovely as you dear. Here this is for you. "

Tamaki held a white rose to the girl. She had a blush resting on her cheeks. She took the rose from Tamaki and said a quiet thanks and Tamaki leaned down to her level and looked in the window. 

   " I was wondering if you could tell me anything about that young lady playing the piano. Do you know her? "

  " That's Hina Kamishiro. "

   " Her name is Hina? "

   " That's right, but you better not fall in love with her. "

   " Why? "

   " Didn't you know? Hina has to move away soon. Her dad just got a new job in Germany so they have to move there at the end of the week. "

   ' That's why he is so concerned about time. She's leaving. '

   " What are you idiots doing here!? "

Shiro was standing at the door and he looked mad. Tamaki picked him up and hoisted Shiro onto his shoulder. He started thrashing and screaming for Tamaki to put him down. Tamaki didn't. We walked back to the host club room and I changed back into my regular uniform. Shiro was placed on the couch and getting a talk from Tamaki. I only listened to half of the conversation, because I had already connected the dots and didn't need Shiro to admit it.

   " I just wanted to hear her play before she left for good. That's all. "

   " That piece she played it was Mozart Sonata in a D major for 2 pianists isn't it? "

Shiro looked stunned that Tamaki knew that. Tamaki left the couch Shiro was at and walked to a yellow curtain that came out of know where. He pulled the curtain back and I could see a piano sitting behind the curtain. 

   " Wait a minute since when was there a grand piano in this room? "

   " It is a music room Haruhi. "

Tamaki started playing the piano and teaching Shiro to play a specific piece of music ( I'm a treble clef player. I only know Treble clef notes not bass clef. ). Shiro dedicated his time to learning with Tamaki teaching him. Then the day came when it was Hina's last day at school. We had developed a plan. We handed her an invitation to the music room and we all got dressed in cream-colored fancy clothes. The boys wore suits while I wore a cream-colored short dress.

   " Welcome, princess we've been waiting. " We said in sync 

Tamaki bowed in front of her and said his next line. 

   " I present to you Shiro Takaoji's piano recital. " He said gesturing towards Shiro at the piano. 

Tamaki walked over to a chair in front of the piano and held it out for her.

   " If you please, princess. "

I could see Hina blush and Shiro actually smiled at her.

   " Let's play together Hina. "

  " Okay! "

They played together and it was amazing.

( 10 Days Later )

   " So, you've been exchanging e-mails with Hina while she's been in Germany? "

   " More or less. I like her but she can get pretty jealous for an elementary girl. She'd be upset if she knew I was with you ladies. So, let's keep this our little secret."

   " He's a little naughty type, isn't he? " My guest asked.

   " He is, but there's nothing I'm going to do about it. I should have got popcorn so we could eat while watching this show. "

   " That sounds like too much fun. "

My guest and I continued to watch Shiro woo the girls. He was very popular with the ladies. They started kissing his cheeks loving the naughty boy type. Tamaki, on the other hand, was hating it.

   " You brat what are you doing? Those are my guests. "

   " Heh, well it looks like they found someone they like better. It's so easy to steal your customers. I think there's a new host king in town. "

   " AAAAAHHHHH!!!! "

   " I thought he would make it through without exploding this time. " Kaoru said holding Tamaki's right side.

   " We should have known he was going to blow up sooner or later! " Hikaru said grabbing Tamaki's other side.

   " You know Shiro does kind of act like Tamaki~Senpai.  I also get the feeling that he was a spoiled brat when he was a kid." Haruhi said beside me.

   " I was not a spoiled brat! I was nothing like him when I was a kid. I was a sweet, innocent, precocious, adorable child. You hear me!"

My guest and I started laughing at Tamaki. Dealing with Shiro was worth it to see this show.