Please come back, Kris and Luhan.

Hey guys.

We all know about Kris and Luhan's issue and I know a lot of you are hurt/saddened by the news.But you should know that you're not alone.

Before, I thought that there was just a problem on Kris's side. But more news were formulated about Sulli and Jessica. And finally, Luhan.

The moment I opened Twitter a few days back, I was confused and doubtful. (I wasn't really updated about Exo's activities because I've been busy with school.) Everyone was tweeting about "Luhan files a case against SM Entertainment."

I was afraid something like this would happen again after Kris's leave. But I never expected it to be Luhan. I just can't believe it. I've accepted Baek's dating issue, Kris's issue but, Luhan's? I don't know how I feel about it but... I know that I wouldn't be able to forgive SM Entertainment for what they did with their artists.

If the artists enjoy their job, why would they leave?

The company doesn't take care of their artists. They let them practice even after midnight. Non-stop travelling from one place to another, giving them only a few hours of sleep. Why do they do this? Don't they realize that their sales are based on their artist's performances?

I just had to rant it all out here guys. I am just so frickin mad at this crappy company. Especially since Luhan ... my ultimate bias... left. I might not be able to update some of my stories. So, please bear with me guys. Kamsahamnida

~Pockydere