160. "I Could Gush About You Forever."

Start from the beginning

"You always make me feel so safe baby." I said. Shawn smiled.

"You always make me feel so safe too honey." He said.

"I do?" I asked. Shawn pulled his head away from mine and nodded. His smile, and his eyes were soft and loving.

"Yup. I love holding you, but I also love it when you hold me." Shawn said. I smiled.

"Oh honey, I love holding you." I said. Shawn put his lips on mine. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks. We soon pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I can't wait to be your husband." Shawn said.

"I can't wait to be your wife." I said.

"You think you're going to like being my wife?" Shawn asked. I put my hands on his cheeks as I smiled at him. I could tell that he was trying to hide it, but he looked a bit nervous, like he was really worried that I wasn't going to like being his wife.

"My love, being your wife is going to be the greatest honor and the most wonderful thing in the world. I'm going to love being your wife." I said. He seemed satisfied with that answer because he smiled at me before kissing me again. We continued to sway to the music until the song ended, and then he brought me back over to the microphone. I blushed at the words that he said to the crowd.

"Oh my gosh I love my fiancée so much. She really is the most amazing woman and I'm constantly in awe of her and she inspires me so much with how strong of a person she is. I don't mean physically, I mean emotionally and mentally. My fiancée is literally the strongest person I know. Babe, do you like being my fiancée?" Shawn asked as he looked at me. I smiled and nodded. I then decided to tease him a little bit.

"Yeah. You call me your fiancée so much sometimes I think you've forgotten my name." I said jokingly. His eyes went wide.

"You what?" He asked.

"I'm kidding!" I said with a laugh.

"Did you just jokingly say that I call you my fiancée so much that sometimes you think that I've forgotten your name?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. Shawn turned to me a bit more before speaking.

"Let me tell you something babe. I know everything about you. Your full name is Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n. You were born on (your birth date) at (name of hospital you were born at) and you weighed (your birth weight). Your parents names are Y/m/n and Y/d/n, and your dad's parents names are (your grandparents names) and your mom's parents names are (your grandparents names). Your brothers name is (your brother's full name)." Shawn said. He then went on to say the name of the preschool, elementary school, middle school, high school, and college I've been to.

"Oh my gosh." I said. He continued. He said who my first best friend was, who my first crush was, what my favorite color, favorite flower, favorite television show, favorite actor are.

"Your favorite book is The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor. Books, books, they're another thing! Whenever you get books from the library or the bookstore, you come home, and you place them all on the kitchen table and you look at them, because you're trying to figure out which one to read first. And sometimes, most of the time actually, you ask me which one I think you should read first, and what do I always say?" Shawn asked.

"Whichever one your heart desires." I said.

"Exactly, I always tell you to read whichever one your heart desires and you frown at me for a moment because you want a better answer but I always want you to make a decision on your own. I never want you to base any decision of yours off of me or something that I think. So I just sit there, and watch you pick a book, and once you've picked a book, you go sit on the couch and I sit with you and sometimes I rub your feet as you read. I love watching as your eyes go back and forth across the page. Sometimes I ask you to read to me because I love the sound of your voice so much. I want to hear your voice every single day for the rest of my life. And you're so cute about bookmarks. Sometimes you just use the little notes with the letter (your first initial) on them as a bookmark because you can't find an actual bookmark, but then I go around the house finding your bookmarks and those note things and I put them in a stack next to your side of the bed, and whenever I tell you that I've done that, you smile that gorgeous smile at me, and thank me. You're so cute about it." Shawn said.