91. Nightmare During A Live Stream

Shawn's point of view

My girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n, laid on my chest as I did a live stream. Last month we celebrated being together for a year, and it's been the best year of my life. Y/n had her eyes closed as I rubbed her back.

"Rest baby girl, I've got you." I said. She nodded her head against my chest.

"Okay. I love you." She said. My smile widened.

"I love you too honey. Do you mind me continuing the live stream while you rest?" I asked.

"No that's fine." She said. I kissed the top of her head and then looked at my phone again.

"Y/n had a hard time sleeping last night, so she's very tired right now. Ask me some questions guys." I said.

Randomuser: Is Y/n the one?

"Y/n is definitely the one and I'll scream that from the rooftops if I have to. I'm going to marry her someday, and that's a promise." I said.

Randomuser: When are you going to pop the question?

"When am I going to pop the question? Well we want to be together for about two years before we get engaged and we've been together for almost thirteen months. I love this girl lots." I said.

Randomuser: Is Y/n asleep?

"I don't know if she's asleep. Babe? Are you awake?" I asked. No response but the sound of soft snoring. I smiled. "She's asleep."

Randomuser: What do you love about Y/n the most?

"Oh my gosh, what do I love about Y/n the most? Oh gosh, I love everything about her. Um, I would have to say her strength. She's a very strong person. I know that she's opened up to you guys about the fact that she has anxiety and depression, but I remember, when I first met her, she was telling me about herself, and then she goes 'But not everything in my life has been good.' so I was like 'What do you mean?' and she told me about the fact that she's been to a lot of funerals and a lot of people in her life have passed away. She's gone through a lot, but she's still here, and I'm proud of her for that." I said.

"No, no. Shawn, no." Y/n said. I frowned.

"Babe? You okay?" I asked. Y/n began to move around while she laid on me and I noticed that her eyes were still closed.

"No, Shawn, please don't leave me, please, you promised." She said. I set my phone down and began to gently shake her. She was having a nightmare and I needed to wake her up.

"Y/n, wake up honey, wake up, you're having a nightmare. Y/n, wake up." I said. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up. She seemed as if she was trying to catch her breath. She looked at me, her eyes were wide with fear.

"You're not leaving me are you?" She asked. I shook my head as I sat up too and gently pulled her into my arms.

"No, of course not. I could never leave you honey. It was just a nightmare, that's all." I said. She nodded.

"In the, in the nightmare, you were at my house and you had packed your bags. You said that you didn't love me anymore and that you were leaving me. I kept saying no and that you promised that you would never do this but you told me that you didn't care about me anymore." She said. My heart broke.

"Oh my gosh honey. I care about you more than anything in this world. I'm right here, okay my love? I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I said. She looked at me and the fear was still in her eyes.

"Do you promise? Do you promise that you'll never stop loving me and that you'll never leave me?" She asked. I nodded.

"Of course baby. I promise you that I will never, ever, stop loving you and I will never, ever, leave you." I said. She nodded.