94. You Feel Disrepected

A/n: Okay so I know that not everyone has a name that's hard to pronounce, but I do (Tia is just a nickname lol). Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin!

I've been dating the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for eight months now. We went public three months ago. Shawn invited his friends over today - I'm staying with him at his place in Toronto for the summer.

"Do I look okay?" I asked Shawn. I was dressed in a black t-shirt and white shorts. Shawn smiled at me.

"You look beautiful my love. Oh you're wearing the necklace that I got you!" He said. I nodded.

"Yup, I love it. I love you." I said. He smiled and put his lips on mine. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks.

"I love you too honey." He said. I smiled at him.

"Should we wait in the living room for everybody?" I asked. He nodded and we sat and talked while we waited for everybody to show up. Soon, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." He said.

"Okay." I said as I stood up. He opened the door.

"Hey, what's up guys?" He asked as Brian, Jon, Matt, and Geoff came in. They all bro hugged him. Brian saw me and eyed me up and down, which made me uncomfortable. I suddenly realized that my shirt was a bit more like a crop top and that it showed my stomach a bit.

"Hey Y/n." Everyone said as they gave me hugs.

"Hey." I said.

"Shawn, your girl looks smoking." Brian said.

"Shut up dude, she's mine." Shawn said as he got them beers. Jon gave me a look as if to say he was sorry for what Brian just said. I gave him a smile as I sat down. Brian sat next to me, and Shawn sat on the other side of me. He put his arm around me.

"Hi bubs." I said to Shawn. He kissed my nose.

"Hi honey. How are you doing?" He asked.

"Good." I lied before taking a sip of my water. Shawn kissed my cheek and I smiled. I love how touchy feely he is.

"Can't keep to myself around you." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and giggled. I then turned so I could whisper in his ear.

"I feel the same way about you." I said. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey do you guys mind if I do a live stream?" Brian asked.

"That's fine with me." I said. Everyone nodded. Brian then started the live stream and showed everyone in the room. Shawn and I waved when Brian showed us.

"These are the lovebirds." Brian said. Shawn and I laughed. Shawn then kissed my cheek and looked at me.

"I'll be right back babe." He said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. Shawn then went into his bedroom. I looked over and Brian was still doing the live stream.

"Look guys, I'm with this chick, also known as Shawn Mendes's girlfriend." Brian said. I looked at him.

"I have a name." I said.

"Oh yeah, what is it?" He asked before pronouncing it wrong on purpose. Brian knows how to pronounce my name, yet he mispronounced it on purpose. I got up and went to Shawn's bedroom.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Shawn asked.

"Can I just stay in here?" I asked as I sat on his bed. He frowned.