61. Hate, Death Threats, Live Stream & Presents

A/n: Explicit language in this one! Anyways, please enjoy this imagine. Okay, without further ado, let's begin, shall we?

My relationship with the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, has been public for about two months, but Shawn and I have been dating for close to seven months. I want to get him something nice for our seven month anniversary as a way of not only saying happy anniversary, but also as a way of saying thank you for letting me stay with him this summer. Me living with him for the summer and all of the time that we've spent together has really brought us closer and I love it.

"Where are you going baby?" I heard Shawn ask as I tried to leave the bed.

"I have to go make a phone call. It's ten o'clock my love, we slept in." I said. Shawn nodded.

"Okay. Is everything okay?" He asked. I nodded as I got back on the bed and pushed some of his curls out of his face.

"Yeah. I'll be right back honey. How about some of your delicious pancakes?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay darling. I love you." He said. My heart fluttered as I smiled.

"I love you too." I said. Shawn got up and went to the kitchen, I got up and went to the balcony and called Brian, Shawn's best friend.

"Hello?" Brian asked.

"Hey Brian, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. Um, so Shawn can't know about this, but I would like to get him a present. Not just for our seven month anniversary, but also as a way of saying thank you for him letting me stay with him this summer. I'm just not a hundred percent sure of what to get him and I wouldn't know where to go anyways. Would you mind helping me please?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. Um, well he has plenty of guitars. What could you get him?" He asked.

"I don't know. Are there any places that sell art? Maybe I could find a painting or something that he might like. Do you know where I might be able to find a store that would sell some art?" I asked. There was a pause.

"I think so. Are you going to be free today?" Brian asked.

"I'm pretty sure I will be. I think that yesterday Shawn told me that today would just be a lazy day indoors." I said.

"Okay. Will you be ready by noon?" Brian asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay. I'll pick you up then and take you to the place that I'm thinking of." Brian said.

"Okay, thank you. Wait, what do we tell Shawn?" I asked.

"Um, we could tell him that I just want to get to know you better or something like that." Brian said.

"Okay. Thank you for this." I said.

"No problem." He said.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." Brian said, and we hung up. I went back inside and Shawn smiled at me.

"Hey there honey. I was thinking that we could just watch movies today. Does that sound good?" Shawn asked.

"Oh, at noon Brian and I are going to hang out. He just wants to get to know me better." I said as I felt a pang of guilt. Shawn's smile fell, causing my heart to break. He looked at the pancakes again.

"Oh. Okay. Um, so we'll just spend time together until then, and then when you get back we'll spend more time together." Shawn said. I nodded and rubbed his back a little.