Chatper 12

It's been a few weeks since the cruise and this year was the best by far. My wife had a lot of fun too. So today I'm filming for this action pack movie that I'm in. The Director came to me a few months ago and ask if I wanted to be the lead in it and I read the script and I love the character. An so here we are. My doppelgänger is Doing the fighting  for me which I wanted to do it but  I couldn't because they didn't want to see me get hurt. So I guess thats fair enough. He was train to do this stuff after all.

I'm on shoot and we're taking a 5 minute break. Hey Joey, how's it going, Marshall ask me. I'm doing great man. Thanks for asking. How about you? Oh great... I'm just loving life. You know what I mean right? Yea I do. It's been amazing working with you joe. The pleasure is all mines. It's been really great working with you too man, you are really Talented. Will thank you for saying them kind words about me. And you are a really great actor too. Will I try to be at least. Will I should be going now. Hope we get to work together soon joey. See you later man. Okay man, see you later. He's really is an amazing guy. An it was an honor to work with such an amazing actor like him. We aren't done filming but he is because he's character get kill so there for he was done. But anyways... where like a quarter of the way done filming for the movie. We should be done shooting the movie in like two more months. And than I'll be back shooting for season two of my show. Which I can't wait to see what this season brings for my character. The Director said that this upcoming season is going to be really good and it won't let us down or any of the fans down either.

As I finish filming for the day it was time to go home. So I get into my car and drove home. As I walk through the front door and heard my kids running to me so happy to see me. Dad your home, griff said as he hug me. I miss you daddy Kira said. I miss you too my angel. I miss you too, Rhys said. Yea I miss you to my little man. Oh and I can't forget to give my beautiful wife a kiss now. Okay guys go and wash your hands for dinner.  Now for you, how was your day? My day was pretty amazing and I'll tell you all about it at dinner. Okay thats fine but your day isn't going to be better than mines. Now come over here and give me a kiss. Yes mama!

It was almost bed time for the kids and I want to check on gift to see if he was ready for bed. Hey griff, what are you doing? You know you are supposed to be getting ready for bed. Yea I know dad but I wanted to see if people liked the video I just posted. I know you do griff but it's your bed time. I know dad and I'm sorry. It's fine so does people like it? Yea they love it dad and they are leaving a lot of comments too. Also I have over 1 million subscribers. That's great griff, I'm proud of you. Oh yea, I was wondering if you wanna do a cover with me? Yea! I think that would be fun and I would love to. Yea cool!!! Griff replied back  with a big smile on his face. What song did you have an mind?? I was thinking about singing the circle of life from the Lion king. Okay, that's a good song griff. will I'm off for the next two day and we can start tomorrow, now it's time for bed. Okay dad night, love you. Love you too griff.

as the kids fell asleep I headed to my room to get ready for bed. Is the kids asleep? Yea babe they are. Oh and griff ask me if I would make a video with him. And what did you say? I said I would do it, we're going to sing the circle of life from the lion King. I'm so proud of him and how far he came. I am too babe, he's going to be just like he's father. He's going to have a bright future in his life. Yea I know he is. Now come over here and give me a kiss hun. Oh okay babe. As we kiss, I whispered to her. The kids are fast asleep hun... so do you wanna... you know.. wanna do the nasty? Oh you are bad Joey McIntyre. I can't help it. I was born bad. I love you. I love you too babe.