Chapter 2

It been a few days since my addition and I should be getting a call back. With all this waiting. It was driving me crazy. I had to get out of the house. So  I decided to take griff with me today will his mom and siblings want shopping. So me and griff are going to have a father and son bonding day. And we'll do whatever he wants to do.

Okay, griff what do you wanna do first to start our day off  our day right? Um.. can we go to the zoo ? Yea sure griff if that's where you wanna go. So we hopped into the car and buckled up. An we was off. as we was driving griff started asking me questions. hey dad, yea little man. I reply back. What was it like growing up in the new kids on the block? Um... for the most part it was fun and I had a really good time. Traveling All around the Country. It was hard sometimes too. At one point I quit because the pressure got to me. But than I miss it too so I rejoin because it's what I love to do. An your uncle Donnie convince me too. Since I join the new kids on the block I made 5 brothers because we was like family and family stick together no matter what. Would you go back in change anything in your life? No I wouldn't change a thing griff. I love my life just the way it is. An I love you guys.

As we made it to the zoo and walk inside it. I couldn't help but To look at griff an even through we been here many time before. I can't get over how excited he gets an that smile on he's face too. There's nothing greater than that feeling that you made your kid so happy. I'm proud to be a dad. An that's the one thing that I'm most proud of. As we was walking pass the apes, zebras and pass the monkeys as will. We made it to the Dolphins. That was his favorite animal besides the Lion. I love seeing his face glow up when he see a Dauphin . Oh look! Look! Dad! Yea I see griff. Doesn't he look amazing? Yea they do I reply I love seeing them do tricks for treats. Yea me too griff . You wanna go and pet some baby animals? Yes, I would love that!!! As we started to walk to the petting zoo. Griff get hungry and so did I so We stop to get a Quick bite to eat for lunch. So griff, having fun? I ask him. Yea, I'm having so much fun dad. Thank you for bringing me here. I love you dad. I love you to griff. But there's just this one thing. Yea, what's that? You can't tell your brother and sister that you came because it wouldn't be fair to them. So we have to be quiet about this, okay? Can I Count on you to not say anything??? You get my word dad. I wont say a thing.

As we was petting a llama. I got an important call. The Director was calling me back to let me know that I didn't get the part I want up for. But I did get a part. I was playing one of the other leads of the show. And that We was going to be starting filming in a few month from now. I was happy and excited to be apart of something this Amazing and incredible as this show was going to be. an on the Plus side I would be getting the some amount of air time as the other character if I would have gotten the part but I didn't. I was happy that I get a part in the first.  As I ended the phone call. I didn't realize how late it was. I told griff it was time to go. He didn't want to but I told him that we can comeback with he brother and sister an we can stay the whole day.

When we made it back home. My wife was home with the kids. We got of a the car and headed inside. As we made it to the kitchen. My beautiful wife was putting the food away. Oh hey, How's my two favorite boys doing? Did you two have fun day? As I kiss her, yes babe, me and griff had so much fun today and I have great news. You know that show i had  a audition  for. Yes. I remember hun. Will I didn't get that part but I did get another part though and i start filming in a few months. Aw!!! Baby, I'm so proud of you. Aren't you guys so proud of you father.  I am, said Rhys. Me too daddy, my little Princess reply. Me to dad, and one thing? Yea griff. What is the name of your show? and what is it going to be about? That's a good question griff, my wife reply. Will it's follows a few doctors and a few residence in a hospital in New York City and it takes you through the life's of the doctors and what it's like to be a resident. the show is called..... wait for it..... New York M.D.