Chapter 3

I haven't did anything nice for my wife  in a while. She's one Of the hardest working moms I know. An her birthday is coming up soon. So I decided to do something special for her today. While the kids are in school we're going to have a day to ourselves. We're going to a spa for our first stop. I knew she would love that.

I'm happy you did this for me babe. I needed this. Anything for my angel. I reply back with a smile on my face. Your the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. Aw!! Babe, I love you too and you're not to bad yourself. I laughed, good one babe. You know you think I'm sexy. Look at all this sexiness coming from me. You can't deny that I'm not sexy. My wife and The lady that was rubbing my back started to laughing. I'm sorry that I laughed. I reply it's fine, it was supposed to be funny. My wife said, No, I can't deny it Joey. An that's why I love you. You're too much for me. You always make me laugh. An you are pretty sexy. After we was done. We headed to the hot tub where we stay for and hour or so.

As we was driving to the next stop we decided  to check in on the kids to see how they are doing. Hey Anna, hows the kids doing? I asked her, they're doing great actually. The boys are outback playing an Kira is painting my nails. Already thing is great here. Okay than, thanks again for watching them at short notice I reply back. It's totally fine. As we made it to our next destination. she tells me, you don't have to do anything else for me hun. I love you. Already an I had so much fun at the spa. I reply, I know babe but it's been a while seen we did something together an I wanted to show you how much I love you. An I kinda feel bad that I'm not really going to be around much to help you with the kids when I start filming for my new show. It's fine really. I know how much this means to you. An I'm happy for you. I'm fine babe. We will just have to adjust to the new normal. So You don't have to feel bad. Everything is going to be fine. I love you. I reply back I love you too hun. Do you wanna go home than. I would love that. But first let's get some Pizza first, I'm kinda hungry. My wife reply back. Anything for my babe. I should call back the babysitter an that her know that we're going to be back a little sooner than planed. Hey Anna, we're coming back a little bite sooner. We should be there  in like hour or so depending on the traffic. An also depending on how long the pizza takes. Okay, sure thing.

As we made it back home and want inside to fine three sweet Angels waiting for us. Yelling, dad mom we miss you!! We miss you too. My sweet little angels. Now who wants pizza? They all yelled back, I do. Everything who wants pizza than go an wash your hands. My wife take Them to make sure they actually wash their hands. Thanks again for watching them. It was no problem. They was sweet and anytime you need me to babysit just have me a call. Do you wanna stay for some pizza? We bought enough of pizza if you want to stay??? Um... thank you but not thanks. I have to get going. But thanks anyway. As she started to leave I reply, No problem and drive safe. Than I hear my little Princess say, I wash my hands. Now can I have some Pizza. Yea of course you can have pizza my sweet little princess. As I pick her up and headed to the kitchen she told me, I love you daddy. I love you too and you will always be my little Princess.