Chapter 10

It's been a week since I finish filming for the first season of my show. And good news that it got pick up for a second season. I'm beyond grateful that I get to comeback for another year. To play this character that I grow to love playing. But anyways. It's that time again where me and my other bandmates go on our cruise we have it once a year. I'm packing up now, I usually go myself but this year my beautiful wife will be coming along with me. My wife's sister is going to babysit the kids while we are away. She had some vacation days an so use them to go. This is going to be so much fun. When I'm to busy to hang out with my wife, she can hang out with Danny girlfriends. She's really nice and I think they will hit it off, but Anyways we are about to leave in a few minutes now.

As my wife finish getting ready and we packed the car and ready to go. Okay kids, we're leaving now, Come say goodbye I yell to them. Do you have to go? Can I go with you? Griff said. I'm sorry but yes we do, but we won't be too long. I reply back smiling at him. I'm sorry, But maybe one you get a little older you can come too. Yea griff, your mom is right, when you get a little bite older you can come too if you want to. But until than you can't come. Okay than, have a nice time, griff said and ran back inside to go beck to playing his video games. Don't ran walk back inside griff, I reply back. Now you to listen toyour aunt and do everything she saids. Okay dad, we love you they said back. Okay now give was a hug before we leave. As they get us each a hug and want back inside. I turn to kris, thanks you again for babysitting them for us. It's no problem  Jon, it's the least I can do now go and have some fun. Than we got into the car and drove off.

As we made it to the ship with a half an hour to spare. The other guys was waiting there signing some autographs Hey, you finally made it joey! Donnie said. Yea finally, the wife is coming this time, I reply back. You are going to have so much fun girl. Anna reply back. Yea that's the idea, Barrett said. Will I was thinking when we are busy you two can hang out together, i said. Yeah, I'm down if you wanna Barrett? Anna said. Yea sure, you seem like you'll be a lot of fun, Barrett reply back. Okay than it's a plan than. So where is Jordan? I ask. he's running a little late and thats usually Jon, Danny said. Hahaha, very funny and even if that's true, I'm on time this time, Jon reply back. Ye only Because of Donnie, Danny said back laughing a little. Yea that true, Donnie reply back. As they call for us to board the ship, Jordan finally made it in time. As we was walking onto the ship Donnie was yelling back to Jordan, Finally you made it man, I didn't think you would have. And also isn't Jon always the late one?

As we got settled in and was getting ready for the sail away party my wife and Anna want out for a walk and going to meet us on the main deck. As I was getting ready to leave I heard a kick on my door. As I open it, it was Jon. Oh hey man, how's it going? What's up? Nothing really, Donnie wanted me to see what was taking you so long? Oh yea, sorry about that, I'm heading down right now. Okay than I'll walk back with you, Jon replay back. So how's life joey? Life is good, my show got pick up for a second season so I'm happy about that and Griffs YouTube Channel is doing  great. He almost gotten one million subscribers. Yea that's great man! And your show is really good. Me and donnie watches it but don't let him now I told you. Okay Jon, it can be our little Secret than. Oh and congratulations on your Reality show pick up. It come out this fall right? Do you know what it's going to be call? Yea it does, it comes out this October. it's call keep you the with knight-Wahlberg. We are going to show the trailer for it tonight An it's has ten episodes in the first seasons and that's actually why these guys are filming for Just in case if it does get a second season, they will have footage to use. Oh okay, I was going to ask why they was following us. But that makes sense now jon. As we made it down to the main deck to start the sail away party and get are fans excited and pumped up for the next 5 days. I could see that this cruise, we would have the time of our life's. We started the music and we started to dance like they wasn't going to be a tomorrow and it was just the sail away party. I didn't wanna go all out because we still had a party tonight. It going to be our first theme night. So for right now I'm going to take it slow but not my wife because when I turn around and saw here with Anna, they was going hard but I didn't care, just was long as she's having fan.