Chapter 7

I've been working on this solo concert for a few weeks now. It's only for one night in New York City. An depending on how will it goes. I can make it into a tour an add a few more shows to it. I wanted to do a solo tour again since the first time I did a while back. I posted  a story on my Instagram and I told everyone that it was only for one night in New York. That tickets are on sell and there's only 350 tickets. An if this goes as plan than there may be a tour in the future. An the tickets sold out with in the first hour. I couldn't believe that it sold out that fast but it do. That was a few weeks ago. the concert is tomorrow and I couldn't wait to perform for all of my fans. I was nervous and also excited. I'm going to be singing songs from my solo albums and sings from the new kids on the block. An also I'm going to sing my new songs that I been working on also. My fans are going to love my new stuff. An I'm going to announce that I'm coming out with a new solo album.

It was the next day an I'm getting ready for my show tonight. An working on a few more thing for my solo album. Hey babe, are you excited for tonight My lovely wife ask me. Yea babe I am. I'm a little nervous but I get like that every time I perform. I don't think I could get up on stage an sing on front of all of them people. How do you do it??? It's easy it's what I love to do. I couldn't picture my life if I wasn't doing this. I was born to sing and to act. It's my passion, I reply back. Fair enough, i love you. I love you too. It sucks that I have to work late or I would have love to go an to hear you sing. I always did love to hear you sing. I know and it's fine. Work comes first. I'm going to live stream it on my Instagram for the people that couldn't get tickets and I'll show you it when you got home later babe. And maybe I can sing to you when you get home. Okay hun sounds like a plan than. Come here and give me a kiss. Oh shot! I have to go or I'll late. I'll See you later, Love you bye. Love you too.

As my wife quickly ran out the door my wonderful kids was all dress and ready to start our day. Who's hungry? They all yell back me. So what do you guys wanna eat than? I want some blueberry waffles daddy Kira said. What about you Rhys? Um.... I'll also take some waffles but I want some strawberry waffles. What about you griff? I don't know. Um..... I'll have a breakfast burrito. Okay guys I'll take A few minutes to heat them up. So hold tight. Griff reply back. Hey dad, is it fine if I post my first video today? Yea sure, do you need help uploading it griff? Um... no thanks dad. I know what I'm doing. I can't wait to upload it to see what people think. We work really hard on it.  I reply back, They will love it griff But one thing though, if someone comment on the video. Don't look at them or reply back until me or your mom is with you. Okay dad I won't. I promise. Griff reply back with a smile on his face. Kira reply, can we play a game after we're down eating? of course we can sweetly. As I was cleaning up the mass the doorbell rang, Now eat up with i go and see who's at the door.

As I open the door, it was our babysitter Anna. Hey your early Anna I reply. Yea I know, I came to let you know that I can't watch the kids tonight. I'm sorry but I have to go to the hospital becusse my grandmom fell down some stairs. Don't be sorry, it's fine really. Is she okay? she broke a hip an she needs a hip placement surgery. I'm so sorry, I reply back. Thanks, I came over to give you this number. She's a friends of mines and she also babysit and she's really great. I ask her if she was free tonight and she is. If You call her you won't regret. I have to go now but again she's a really great babysitter. Okay than bye. Thanks for he number and I'll call her now. I hope everything works out for you and your family. Thanks again.

As I close the door behind me. Griff ran up and said. I'm done now dad. I'm going to go and upload my video now. Okay little man. As he ran up the stairs I grab my phone and call the number that anna give me. Hey um.. is the kris? Yea this is her. Hey my name is Joey McIntyre and your friend Anna give me your number so I could call you an see if you could babysit my kids tonight? Oh yea, she told me you was going to call me. Yea I can do it. Just let me know when to be at your house and when you should be back. Okay, be here by 6:00 pm. And I should be back over 8 ish. An my address is 329 York Ave. Okay than works for me. I'll see you later than bye. Thanks bye. She was nice. Was that Anna daddy? Kira ask me. No sweetly, Anna couldn't babysit tonight but that was I nice friend of Anna's. Her name is kris and she's going to be babysitting you guys tonight. Why can't Anna do it? Will Anna has to be somewhere else tonight and can't make it. I Promise you'll like kris. Anna said so. Anna told her everything about you guys and she can't wait to babysit you guys. Okay than I rather have Anna but I guess kris will do. Now can we play a game? Of Course we can sweetly.