Chapter 8

It's been a few weeks since the party. And we're finish filming the first half of the season so far and we're on a two week break. Jordan is in town doing a promo for his new album or something. An I wasn't doing anything today because the kids and my wife are at my wife's moms house so I hold some free time to myself. so I call up Jordan and see if he wanted to hang out. We haven't hang out For a while just the two of us. An He was down to hanging out. I'm going to take him to this art Gallery opening. I think it should be fun. I don't know if he will like it but I mean he may.

A few hours want by and I hear a kick at the door. So I walk towards the door and I open it and it was Jordan. Hey man, how's it going. I ask him while giving him a hug and than I close the door. I'm great joe, Couldn't be better! Now how's you and your family doing? We're great. I just finish wrapping up the first half of my show and I'm scheduled to start shooting The second half an about two weeks. The wife got promoted and griff started a YouTube channel which it's doing better than I could have ever imagine. Yea, that's great to hear man! I miss you man, I haven't seen you in a while. Yea, I know... it's been a minute. I reply back. Okay so what do you have for us to do joe? Um.. I was thinking about going to this art Gallery opening. It should be fun. Than Jordan reply back, Oh no... no, we're aren't doing that! Let's do something fun and exciting joe. Oh okay than Jordan, than what do you wanna do than?? Grab your jacket and follow me. Um.. okay tha... but nothing to Extreme or dangerous. Okay fine joe.

We been driving for an hour now an I still don't know where we're going. Than I ask Jordan again. Can you at least tell me where we're going? We're a new Minutes away. Okay jordan. I just hope it's not to Extreme and exciting, because I know what your fun is Jordan. Your going to like it don't worry. We're here. Oh it's the empire start building. Have you been Jordan? I ask him. No I haven't. Have you? All the years I have lived here. I have never been here before. Will today is the day that you're going to. Um.. one problem. Don't you need tickets to get in? Yes you do, that's why I got two of them when I was on my way over to your house. Oh so you got them even before coming to my house. So why ask what I had planned when you got tickets already. Will I got it to make sure that we had something fun to do and that's why I ask you first Because if you had something fun planned a could have just cancel the tickets. An lucky I got them when I did. Are you mad at me? Mad no I'm not mad, I'm fine. Let's go, it's a long way up to the top. When we finally mad it to the top. It was so beautiful, so magical. I didn't wanna leave. I want it to stay here forever. But one thing though, we was really high up and If you're afraid of heights than I wouldn't recommend coming here but if you're not than you should totally come. So how is it Jordan? It's the most beautiful view I have ever saw. I'm having an amazing time here. I should bring my wife here one of this days. She would have it here. You should joe. Jordan reply back. We should totally take a picture together joe. Yea, that would be great. Um.. sir, sorry to bother you but can you take a picture for us? Sure thing. Okay than, here you go. Than one... two.. three.. and there you go. Thanks again sir. No problem.

We stay for a few more hours than we lift to go back to my house where my wife and kids was waiting for us. Jordan stay over for diner and we talk about how our day want. It was one of those days that I wouldn't forget. I wish we could hang out more but I'm happy for the time we do get to hang out. I love my life and I wouldn't change it for the world.