Leaving him

The next morning the Trancy Manor was empty , there was no furniture , decorations , absolutely nothing left behind .

Alois walked down the stairs as his boots footsteps echoed through the entire manor .

— Your Highness . — the butler called as he watched his master walking down .

Claude gently took his hand helping him take his last step carefully.

— Are you sure this is a good idea , your highness? — he let go of his hand and pushed his glasses up .

The blonde smiled softly and turned around taking one last look at the empty manor that once belonged to him .

— I know what I'm doing , Claude.  This is for the better . — he took a deep breath and exhaled turning to the doors and walked out .
There was a ' For Sale ' sign outside the manor.

— very well , master .— claude walked over to the carriage opening the door as the blonde got in . He stared out the window seeing the Trancy Manor for the last time .

The carriage began to move taking them to a ship that will take off in a couple of minutes .
He got off and helped Claude with his luggage .

— any news yet ? — shieru walked over to his brother's study room

— Pretty exciting news actually — Ciel smirked

— oh what are they ? — shieru looked at his brother confused as to why he was so happy , he's never seen him like that .

— Trancy Manor was put up for sale . Seems like Alois is finally leaving London , last heard he was sailing away , thank god I prayed every night for this day to happen . — Ciel told his brother

Shieru froze feeling wretched he bolted out of the study room rushing down the stairs tripping but manage to keep running he grabbed his coat and ran out the front doors . He got in the carriage
— Go! Just go to the boats immediately! There's no time to lose!— he yelled at the chofer , the man hit the horses making them neigh loudly and run as fast as they could .

— Alois why .. — the Bluenette stared out the window holding his hands together anxiously. His heart beating so strongly and rapidly he could reach a heart attack .
When the carriage arrived to the boats he got off running so fast but the sounds of cheers stopped him .

Thousands of people were cheering and screaming their farewells to their loved ones .
Hesaw the cruise ship leaving .

— ALOIS! — he took off again running and pushing people, tears filled his eyes seeing the cruise getting further away from the grounds .
He reached the end of the path looking around , he wanted to jump in the water but the ship was too far now .

He collapsed on his knees watching the ship sail from distance crowds of people still cheering and saying goodbye .
He screamed and sobbing loudly .
— no! no! no! — tears rushed down every second .
The one he loved left him behind .
All his dreams crashed against the wall shattering them all into dust .

When the crowds cheers faded and the people left , the Bluenette remained there til night .

— I'll wait for you to come back , I know you'll come back . — he sat down hugging his knees staring at the dark skies filled with stars above shimmering into the oceans water .
And there he waited hours to no end , waiting for his true love to return .

' it was true love '