Begging him

A month passed since Earl Trancy last spoke or seen Shieru Phantomhive .

Life went back , boring , lonely and despair .

Alois has been locked in his room for days , not interested in meeting or facing another human but let darkness surround him corner by corner .

— Your highness . . . — the monotonous demon spoke from the other side of the door after giving a few knocks to the locked door .

— It is time to get up . You were invited by the Queen to the latest ceremony , taking place at the Phantomhive estate , it is important to be present .— Claude placed the trey of food down in front of the door picking up the other untouched trey of wasted food .

Alois gripped the pillow letting out a shaky breath at hearing the Phantomhive name .
He had no choice but get up and get ready , he promised things will be okay , avoid shieru and be there for the Queen only .

He got into a fresh shower and changed into his attire , fixing his hair soon walked out from his room .

He looked down at the trey full of food , his stomach growling , with his food he pushed the trey aside and walked down the stairs , going to the carriage that was prepared for him , upon getting out his manor it was sunsetting , he got in the carriage staring out of the window once it began to move .

He fiddled with his fingers as the memories from last month came to his mind . He closed his eyes leaning his head on the window
— I don't love him —

When the carriage arrived to the destination , the Phantomhive estate was full of carriages and nobles walking in through the entrance of the manor .

Alois got off walking up the stairs as closer as he got his heart began racing .
Remembering the first day he met the Bluenette , he raced up those stairs with excitement .
His eyes looked at the open doors , oh how he remembers that behind those doors were when he met the handsome Bluenette .

Stepping a foot inside the manor was surprisingly packed , high class men and mistresses were in there .
' thank god , this will be more easy to avoid Shieru ' the blonde smiled making his presence inside the manor .

His ears heard the sound of the familiar voice that would ring the bell , that voice that belonged to the Bluenette he loves .
His icy eyes glanced to the side where the noise was coming from there he was , standing incredibly striking beside him stood his wife , the both looked so perfect together , that smile of his , his memory tape rolled in his mind going back at the smile he saw the day he opened the doors to meet that gorgeous smile for the first time , though he noticed how it was twice the smile than how he would give the blonde .

' humiliating . ' he thought looking away and squeezed in through a large crowd .

He talked to a couple nobles , nothing interesting , he was never interested in these ceremonies if he could choose between being present or dead he would gladly press the dead button , what is there more to live for when all he always wanted is just a hope that will never come true .

He excused himself walking down a hall away from the room filled with people .
He wanted a empty hall for himself .
When the chattering faded he leaned on the wall sighing , he was finally alone , exactly what he wanted .

He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes , he planned on staying there until the ceremony was over .
The grip on his arm startled the blonde as he jumped and saw Shieru in front of him .

— hiding away from me ? — the Bluenette chuckled , Alois eyes glanced down at his hand seeing his golden ring , he must already had his wedding , making his heart just shatter more .

— Let Go of me — Alois struggled pulling away from his grip , the Bluenette has him pinned against the wall being in full possession of Alois .

— I'm tired of letting you go , Alois . — he said staring into his eyes .

— I said let go !— Alois yelled at him

— stop resisting ! — shieru yelled back at the blonde .

— Alois i know you want me — he lifted his chin up as his eyes widened seeing the blonde filled with tears in his eyes as they fell down his cheeks so quickly .

— why ? Tell me why shieru — the blonde sobbed trying to hold back his breakdown .
He stared deeply into the ocean ones

— tell me why do men do this ? Why do they love to hurt peoples feelings , why do they love to break peoples hearts ? Why can't they just Love someone right ? How hard can that be ?— his tears dropped from his chin to the others hand .
— why did you had to ruin me ? Did you know I dreamed to find the right person and love him as much , I wanted to receive the same love back . You used me , shieru . I am not the person you want to spend the rest of your life with , I'm just an escape of pleasure to you . If you want to keep doing that I don't mind it , you do you , but us — he smiled with a weak laugh
— you won't do that to me anymore , I was a easy fool to fall for you , stupid , stupid , STUPID!!!— Alois broke a sob sliding down the wall as shieru Let Go of him .

— I hate you , Shieru . I hate that I met you , I hate that you trapped me in darkness . I hate all of you , I don't love you anymore , please I beg of you , I want nothing to do with you —

— it's over —