Knowing him

Alois spend the night in the Phantomhive manor .
He laid next to the naked Bluenette who slept peacefully .

He glanced at his side seeing his bare back and his slate colored hair .

Why is he so nervous to ask the Bluenette what they did meant to him , He had a huge fear of rejection .
Of course he didn't want to be some sort of pleasure object to him , he wanted more than that .

He loved absolutely everything about the Bluenette not only sex , but the way he was , sweet , fun , positive , never angry .

Shieru was perfect , but deep in his gut , he felt something wrong despite that shieru let's him do whatever he wants with him .

When morning arrived the blonde woke to the sun shining down his face . His hand rested on his right feeling the empty space , he opened his eyes to be alone in the room .

He sighed getting up and putting his clothes back on, leaving the room he heard talking down the hall .
Curious he went over to it and saw the door opened so he stood next to it hiding behind the wall .

— So pathetic . — Ciel groaned

— whatever , Ciel . You aren't the one ruling around here anymore .— shieru told the other

— so you're going to take time off? I'm assuming you want to spend time with that sociopath — Ciel crossed his arms

—is he? Well now this will be more fun— the older earl laughed softly .

He heard shieru walking to the door that the blonde quickly walked away from the door pretending he was roaming around the halls.

Shieru saw Alois and smiled
— good morning , Alois —

— morning , shieru , May I have a word with you?— Alois grabbed his hand

Shieru nodded — of course —

The blonde dragged him out of the halls to the library where there was no one , His heart was beating like crazy , he was anxious of what he was going to ask .

— what are we?— he looked at the Bluenette

— obviously we are humans , Alois — he giggled

— No , No I Already know that but I mean last night all this you wanting me what does that make us?— Alois stares deeply into his ocean eyes .

Shieru pauses for a moment then smiles
— friends —

The blonde looked at shieru being shocked , that's not what he wanted , he wanted the Bluenette for himself , not just be friends probably with benefits , He wanted him all .

— ah , well if that's what we are , I'm glad — Alois lied, he was hiding away how he truly felt for shieru.

—Why don't you stay today as well , Family will be here — shieru patted his chest and walked away .

Alois walked inside Ciel's study with a frown .
The younger earl looked up and rolled his eyes
— What do you want ? I swear if now you're bugging shieru I have to let you know that there's no spot for you to believe you have a chance with my brother—
He told the blonde with a serious tone .

Alois rose an eyebrow confused
— what do you mean ?— he waited for the other to reply , his heart beating anxiously for the answer .

— He's a married man— Ciel looked back at his paperwork
— he's married to Elizabeth , it was meant to happen , he's forbid to divorce .— he continued

Alois's heart sank at the moment he heard the news .
— well I wasn't planning on getting him — he smirked , hiding away the pain with lies trying to make himself better .

When the earl walked out the study he lead himself out to the front door as he was stopped by a strong grip pulling him back .

— Alois where are you going ? — shieru asked looking into the icy eyes.

The blonde roughly pulled away from his grip
Whispering angrily at him , not wanting to bring attention to them or anyone overhearing their fight .

— why didn't you fucking told me?— the blonde glared at the other

Shieru's eyes widen as he realized what the blonde was talking about he bit his lip and frowned taking the blonde's hands only for the other to refuse to let the Bluenette place a hand on him .

— Alois , I just thought ...— he was cut off
— thought what ? Having an affair with a man will make up for your sex life while being married? — Alois scoffed

— Alois . . . Im so sorry — shieru just wanted to touch the blonde one last time seeing him angry broke his heart , he knew he should of told him but he wanted some excitement and Alois was the only one who let him feel that .

Alois was quiet as he stared into the ocean eyes filled of crestfallen for himself .
— tch .— the blonde opened the door leaving him there on his own .

' it wasn't love , Alois . You'll never be loved , give up . No one will ever remain by your side forever '