"I know. I'll thank them for that later tonight in person."

I said wiping the remainder of tears from my face.

"Who cares what the whole school thinks... They don't even know you. And I know you."

He said turning to me. I smiled at him.

"And I love you."
He said smiling.

"I love you too."
I said kissing his cheek.

 He always knows how to make me feel better.

--------------------------------

It's been 6 weeks since the incident at school with Mary. I only missed a couple days after that. Everybody stared at me, I got called a whore by some kids randomly but now it's getting better. No one talks to me.... They all just love to stare. That's what bothers me the most though.

Chris has been out of the hospital for the past 5 weeks and got his cast off his leg yesterday. I come see him everyday after school and sleep with him every night.

I've been working my butt off on the dance team. Everybody is still a little nice to me there but I know they all believe Mary, I think they just like my choreography... I don't know. The dance team performs tomorrow and we've been dancing our asses off it's not even funny. But it'll be so worth it.

Haley, Kaitlyn, Erin, Sophie, Mary and I all have solo performances. A couple other groups are going a trio and I'm pretty sure Sarah and Makala are doing a duette. Then the whole entire dance team performs 2 songs together. One is fast and the other one is ballet.

I've been practicing my solo the best I could whenever I was at home, but with me being at Chris's house everyday that was kind of hard, so I planned on staying home tonight to finish up all the practicing I need for my solo. I was really nervous yet really excited to perform tomorrow. In 2 weeks we will be going to perform with other schools and actually compete, tomorrow is just the performance at our school.

Chris is going to be there, he can come because he's been home for about a week now and he's on crutches.

I pulled up to my house and put the car in park. My mom was outside working on the garden or something. She's been home alot lately and she's usually working late or something. I think it's because she's scared Matt might come here when she's at work or something.

I pulled the keys out of the ignition and grabbed my bag, getting out of the car. She heard my door shut and she turned around smiling.

"Hey honey!"
She called. I smiled and waved then walked into the back door.

 "Ally you're so slow!! I've been waiting ferever!! Do you want to play a game with me pleasee?"
Cody asked sticking out his bottom lip and begging. I sighed.

"I'm sorry bud, I have to practice my dance... Do you want to watch?"
His face lit up.

"Yeah, I'll watch for a little bit. I can't let my trucks sit for too long, they'll get lonely."

He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me change real quick."

I said walking towards the living room and into the hallway.

--------------------------

I changed into some spandex, my sports bra and grabbed my ballet shoes. I headed downstairs to my dance room to see that Cody was sitting down on the floor waiting. I walked over to him and sat down.