ch 7: Into The Sand Race

Gasp! Another update? So soon? Who are these people and what have they done with ladyawesome45321 and sparkle123tt??

All questions you're probably asking. But in truth we were just really motivated to update after making y'all wait so long. So, what are you doing still reading this dumb thing, enjoy the chapter!

~ Elsie

-----

Perhaps, Deserey should have been used to everything going to complete shit by now. At the very least, it shouldn't have shocked her as much as it did when she found herself trapped on a bloody spaceship.

Something went wrong with the Doctor's thingamabob. One minute it looked as though she were about to get rid of all the strangeness for good... And then of course something strange just had to occur.

The Doctor and Clarity were holding hands by the machine, when Clarity's hands began to spark uncontrollably, electricity running up and down her arms. Clarity's eyes widened with horror, which only made the electricity that much worse. "No, no no, not again!" Clarity shook her head, flashing back to the accident she had accidentally caused a few hours earlier.

The Doctor turned to her, squeezing her hand lightly in an attempt to reassure her. "Clarity, look at me," she tried. "It's alright." But Clarity wasn't hearing her. She was too busy panicking, which only caused the electricity to get worse. Bursts of lightning erupted from her body, licking at anything and everything around her violently which forced the Doctor to let go of Clarity's hand.

Graham, Grace, and Ryan ran forward, each looking worried for the brunette girl.

"Clarity!" Ryan shrieked swatting at the sparks. "Calm down!"

"It's alright love!" Graham tried. "Just take it easy."

"Deep breaths, that's all you got to do to get control,love" Grace said. "Just like the Doctor said, yeah?"

Dez cursed under her breath as she watched the scene unfold. She would have left before any of that insanity could touch her, but Yaz started forward too, leaving her no choice but to run after her. "Yaz --"

Before she could finish the sentence, a spark of electricity hit the Doctor's thingamabob, causing it to explode. The explosion erupted outward, forcing the five humans and time lady to shield their eyes to protect themselves from the flying debris. The group was knocked off their feet.

The next time Dez opened her eyes she was laying on a cold, hard, metal floor. She quickly got to her feet, realizing she had no idea where she was. The walls were metal, and there was a massive bulkhead door a few feet in front of her. A small window was at the opposite end of the room; Clarity was already standing in front of it, peering outside with wonderment in her now glowing blue eyes.

Deserey rolled her eyes. Of freaking course! She stomped over to the other girl, steam pouring out of her ears. "You messed up the machine with your powers!" Dez accused. "You...you glitch!" It was an odd insult, but it was the best she could come up with in such a distraught state of mind, and it seemed completely accurate, all things considered.

Clarity turned and frowned back at Deserey. Out of all the names she could have picked to call her she chose that one? There was a slight pout on her lips, a guilty look in her eyes masking the hurt she really felt . "I...I didn't mean to," Clarity said, looking down at her feet. "I'm really, sorry."

"Yeah, just like you didn't mean to make that car crash and didn't mean to get me suspended," Deserey huffed. "I'm sorry isn't going to cut it. You're a walking disaster."

"Alright," Grace said from somewhere behind them. Deserey hadn't noticed she'd been there before. "That's enough of that. It's not going to get us out of here any faster. Besides, Clarity's still learning."