Ch 3: Hunt of the Alien Tooth Fairy

Yo, what's up fam? Haha. Sorry for the wait. Sparkle and I have been crazy busy with our classes and our own individual stories on our main accounts. So, thank you all for your patience. Hope you're still with us. We'll do our best to have the next chapter up as soon as we can. So...without further ado...enjoy chapter three!

~ Elsie

"What are you getting all the junk for?" Desery asked the short haired blonde as she dashed around pieces of junk in her arms.

"It might be junk to you, but it's the answer to all our problems in my hands." The woman replied as she set the pieces down.

"You know what they say, another man's trash is another man's treasure." Clarity smiled.

"Exactly!" The woman snapped her fingers in Clarity's direction with a grin. "Except I'm not a man anymore. So I'll have to tweak that phrase before it gets written down, or just better apply it to this situation I suppose. This deceased man's trash is this woman's treasure. There see? Much more accurate."

"But what are you going to make with all of it?" Deserey demanded. "It's all broken."

"Something that will help us, hopefully." The woman replied. "That's the thing with broken things Dez, when you fit the right broken pieces together you make something new and sometimes, if you're just a bit lucky, it's even better than it was before."

"Well, you made that there screwdriver out of broken bits n' pieces and it seems pretty handy." Graham gestured to her sonic screwdriver in her hand. "I'll bet whatever this is will be just as useful."

"Thank you, Graham." The woman replied.

"If not then we'll probably die." Graham shrugged continuing on.

"Ah,I take it back. Not so much thanks, Graham." The woman rescinded her thank you.

"Oh, don't mind him love," Grace told her. "He's a bit of a pessimist. You just work your magic."

"Oh, it's not magic. It's science." The woman corrected. "A bit of jiggery pokery and this'll all be working just fine."

"Well, whatever it is your making can you hurry up? Who knows how long that thing is going to stay where that bus driver saw it." Yaz pointed out. Her police officer instincts nagging at her to get a move on before this threat to the community moved.

"Right, yes, good point, Yaz." The woman replied hurrying on with her work. Once the blonde was done with her tinkering everyone was rushed to the car. The new and improved junk weapons crammed into the car's trunk.

"No way, Yaz, it's your turn." Deserey crossed her arms glaring at her partner.

"Dez, Cmon we really don't have time for this." Yaz pleaded already sat in the middle of the back seat.

"I'm not sitting in his lap again. He's your childhood friend why don't you give it a go?" Deserey demanded.

"But I'm already sittin down." Yaz complained.

"We could switch?" Clarity offered the only other person yet to get in the car.

Deserey looked at the blonde woman then back to Ryan who shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the dark skinned woman debated the brunette's offer.

"No." Deserey curtly replied making her decision climbing into Ryan's lap with a huff. "Let's just go."

Clarity nodded in reply getting into the blonde's lap shutting the door behind her.

"Hello again." The woman smiled linking her hand with Clarity's.

"Hi." Clarity smiled in return before the two turned their focus out the window to search for any signs of the creature. Grace started the car and began to drive as Graham gave her directions from the backseat. The car ride to the creature's location was relatively quick. Luckily for them there wasn't a lot of traffic this time of night.