Ch 1: The Appearance of the Alien Hershey's Kiss

Howdy, folks! Welcome to our story

Howdy, folks! Welcome to our story. I'm one of the co-writers of this here fanfic. (Obviously) Just wanted to start off with a few words. (If you even care to read them. You can just skip em if ya wanna.

Um, I'm not really sure what to say, haha. Sparkle and I were inspired to write this story, because we both love our ocs and Doctor Who. It was really fun inserting Deserey and Clarity into Legends of Tomorrow so...why not do it with Doctor Who too? The idea to co write it came from The Tribute Initiate from Fanfiction.net, as she enjoys both our stories and our characters. So, let's make sure credit is where it is due, yeah?

Well, I can't think of anything else to say, and you're probably thinking I'm pretty boring. So, let's get on with it, shall we? Hope you enjoy!

"Who says you can't?" A dark skinned woman questioned her nineteen year old grandson as she stood behind him her hands squeezing his shoulders

"Me, Nan. We keep trying this." The teen shook his head a bit of a hopeless tone creeping into his voice.

"And we'll go on trying until it's done." His grandmother told him firmly earning her a forlorn sigh from the teen. "Now, keep your eye on Granddad." The woman pointed to a man at the far end of the field. The gray haired man gave him two thumbs up along with an encouraging smile.

"You mean Graham?" The teen corrected still refusing to accept the man as his new grandfather figure.

"Keep your eye on Graham then." She ordered lightly slapping the side of his head stepping back a bit.

"Thanks, but I think I'd rather look at Clarity this time round. She's much more pretty than that old sod over there." Ryan turned his head over to his, well he really wasn't entirely sure what she was. He supposed some type of cousin. Things tended to get complicated when your grandparents marry each other. Despite his displeasure about Graham he actually quite liked Clarity.

"Not to me she ain't. No more stallin' Ryan. It's time to try again." His nan told him. "Three, two, one, go! Go on!." She laughed, pushing him forward slightly. Ryan pedaling in the direction of Graham tearing his gaze away from Clarity to focus on his task.