I'm Coming

Tony's POV
Maybe I had too much coffee, maybe I was too harsh at Stephen that time. What am I even doing..? I'm currently sitting on the edge of the bed, thinking, still thinking about that man..Steve Rogers, who could that be? My body hasn't healed itself completely yet, but I can walk. I'm not actually planning on telling Stephen about Steve, maybe it's good to keep it a secret first. I lost trust at that guy since he lied to me, 'JUST TO IMPRESS ME' he says, what a liar, and I was a fucking idiot to believe it.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door, "Tony?" it opened as I saw Stephen stand there. I look away, "Why are you here?", "Relax, I'm here to give you breakfast." He handed the waffles to me. "No." I refused, "Tony-" he continued but I cut him off, "No means no-" my stomach suddenly grumbled. I blushed in embarrassment, I can see Stephen trying not to say 'I told you so' as he also tried not to laugh, stupid wizard. I immediately grabbed the plate with waffles and turned my back to Stephen, I can tell he was hiding a smile as he left the room.

"..Stupid wizard, he's so, Annoying..!" I mumbled as I chewed the waffles in mouth. I finished it immediately and place the plate on a nearby table, I sighed. What do I do now? Oh right, my phone! Luckily it was on my pocket, I checked it again as I saw the blonde man. He was suprisingly good looking, I smirked as I think of dirty thoughts with his hot pictures, oh god..ah fuck, what the hell am I thinking. You know what? I bet I can rape this man's whole career if I ever meet him someday.

Steve's POV
I think I have crippling depression, anxiety, insomia and all sorts of sickness imbedded on me. "Tony.." I mumbled to myself curled up like a ball, lying on the bed, and hugging Tony's picture. Maybe it's time that I should change for him, I stood up wiping some tears away. Yes I was crying, BUT JUST A BIT. Anyways, I proceeded down to my prison, Bucky looks very pale, he was dying. "Bucky?" I checked if he's still alive, he only nodded for response, "Please..don't hurt me anymore..Steve..just forgive, me.."

I looked at him in disgust, "I bet you heard something about Skull.", but Bucky was quiet. "Tell me, who was it he sent for Tony?" I glared at the metal armed, he wasn't still responding. "TELL ME, and I'll free you." I asked for exchange, "S..Strange...." he managed to speak but weakly, why Stephen though? "Please..let me go." Bucky looked at me with those dying eyes, I sighed, "You better be sure it's him." I hissed as I removed him from my prison. I guess I should go check the portal that Tony left in his abandoned lab.

I proceeded at Tony's lab, trying not to remember what happened in the past. I saw the parts to create the portal, it was clean and good to go. I started to put it together, and with my tiniest luck, it actually worked. Tony's really a genius, the portal was ready, but I don't know if it'll lead me to him. Oh right, I forgot, I had to change before meeting with Tony again, I ran through the machine again, I've decided I'm going to brainwash myself. I won't hesitate, this is all for you Tony, I love you.

A/N
Ok, this book will be the last. I won't make any book 3 or what so ever, sorry peeps. But maybe I'll publish a new story line again, maybe I'll try some fluff if you guys would want that, don't be suprised cause probably it'll be another Stony fic. So what should I write? Stony highschool or just some regular good ol' fashioned?