Goodnight Teddy Bear ~

Tony's POV
Where the hell is Stephen taking me? I wouldn't want to say anything else at the moment, because..HE JUST FUCKING SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. I mean, SERIOUSLY, who would be scared if a person wanted to disassemble your freaking body!? Well, I know you think I'm an idiot for being scared like that, I know he's just scolding me, but REALLY, that's some messed up shit to say. I don't know if he's really serious about it or if he's just trying to play tricks with me, BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH, FUCK IT.

Anyways, his cape is also trying to ANNOY ME, this cape is just squeezing me like a stress ball or something. I don't know if I should feel scared at this new Stephen, or if I should feel annoyed, maybe both? "We're here." Stephen suddenly said, "And stop mumbling about me back there, you know I can hear you." he continued and smirked a little. The hell? I didn't know he could hear me? Fuck this guy. "Excuse me, what did you just said?" he exclaimed, "OH, UH, N-nothing! Hehe." I quickly responded nervously.

Stephen then proceeded to open the door, I saw a large bed, a cabinet, a bookshelf, and almost everything a bedroom looks like. He finally layed me down on the bed carefully, "There, you can finally rest." he smiled, I don't know why but that smile is kinda annoying in a sweet way. To be honest, Stephen was not the type of guy who always smile, he was always serious and quiet, but..he's kinda cute too. "Uhm.." I was kinda awkward now, "Oh sorry, do you want me to remove my cape?" he asked me, "Yeah..?" I responded, "Ok." he replied.

Stephen's POV
I wouldn't mind taking off the cape on Tony, but of course I'm not that dumb to just let go of him freely. I started to lay down beside him on the bed, I can see him blush from embarrassment, he was actually hiding it from the cape, it was cute. I positioned myself sidewards and started to get closer to Tony, "Don't worry, I wouldn't harm you." I said softly, he blushed again, heh, that was easy to score. I proceeded to wrap my arms around him and removed my cape, since he was actually stunned at me, I took the chance to hug him immediately.

I hugged him tightly, tight enough to not let him go, we're really CLOSE TO EACH OTHER NOW. We can feel our heavy breaths together, I was trying not to blush, but Tony couldn't hide his. "Cute." I suddenly blurted out, uh oh, I blushed a little, but at my suprise Tony replied, "T-thanks.."
He was blushing like a tomato, I chuckled, "S-stop it wizard..!" he pouted, oh god, now this is just getting on my nerves, I was actually getting hard right now, but I didn't want Tony to know it.

I tried to change my thoughts, "No, you stop, you're annoying. We're here to sleep, not to chat." I easily cut him off. He grumbled again and rolled his eyes, "Whatever.." he mumbled. "Now, go to sleep and goodnight, we have a big day tomorrow." I said slowly closing my eyes, Tony sighed for a long second. Well, even if I fall asleep, Tony couldn't escape the room because my cape is watching him closely, I also locked the doors, the windows and everything in the room. Tomorrow's another day after all, I'm going to take care of Tony first.

A/N
YEET! CHAPTER 2!!