"Yayyyyyy!" Felix cheered up and held back her hand.

"I am seriously going to kill this boy any minute sooner. Only if I won't lose if I kill Felix, I probably did it soon after I saw him." Ji Yeon stared at the innocent yet evil Felix by her side.

"HWANG HYUN JIN! Please take your friend!" Ji Yeon shouted to Hyun Jin and the targeted person turned his head.

Hyuna at the back got her plan set in just a second. She put her phone at the bottom of the backpack. It was the secret place where even Hyun Jim forgot the existence.

"Felix aa, don't let go! Han! Get Nayong!" Hyun Jin suddenly said and Han ran into the store, finding the sight of Nayong.
"Seungmin! Monitor them!"

The boys were on a call using their AirPods again. They planned the attack before entering the store. Seungmin again, he was zooming in his camera and saw the runners on the first floor. Ji Yeon somehow freed herself from Felix and abruptly ran away. Hyuna hurled Hyun Jin's backpack to him and it caused Hyun Jin to get distracted. The girls ran away with Chaeyoung and Jeongin became the wall that prevented the boys from taking away the girls.

"YAH YANG JEONGIN! MOVE AWAY!" Felix kicked his leg and the youngest boy kicked him back.

"SHUT UP! STOP ATTACKING US!" Jeongin yelled and turned around for a while.

Luckily, the girls vanished from his sight. However, Han was nowhere to be seen. He successfully escaped and that's just scary.

____

Next door store,

It was the Nike outlet. But there was only Nayong in the store and Han was looking for her. It was like a situation in a horror movie.

"Nayongie eodiyaaa?" Han cutely called her.

Nayong kept quiet. The runners were clever enough to play along. Nayong intentionally made a sound and it caught Han's attention. However, being clever she was, Nayong ran away, acting like she didn't want to be caught.

"NAYONG AA I SEE YOU!" Han chuckled as he saw Nayong funnily ran.

"Don't catch me! Let me live longer at least." Nayong said from a far.

But she was already at the dead end. It was the fitting room section but every door were occupied so Nayong had no place to escape neither enter any of the room.

"I swear Han we break up if you catch me." Nayong said, putting her hand in front of her to stop him walking any closer.

"You can't do that to me." Han pouted sadly and stopped walking.

At that moment he was really offended that she could take it lightly. Nayong looked at him being down and felt sorry for joking.

"Aniyaaa Han aa. Jisungie! Don't make that face, I am sad." Nayong put her hands down.

"But are you really the queen?" Han asked as he noticed something was different with her tag.

He may didn't understand the word but actually remembered the shape of the writings.

"NO OF COURSE!" Nayong made it looked like she was denying when it was actually a fact.

"Don't trick me." Han walked to her and Nayong stopped breathing for a while.

She wasn't scared about being caught but intimidated by Han's being way too attractive.

"He shouldn't look at me like that. It makes me want to tell the truth." Nayong thought and slapped herself.