Ch 1: Izukus quirk

:Chapter one: izukus quirk:
"It's all right, why? Because I am here!" Allmight says following up with his classics laugh.
"Isn't he the greatest mom!" Said izuku to his mother, after watching his favorite video of his favorite hero, all might. "Yes dear he is, now come along we've got to go find out what your quirk is!" Said his mother. A shriek of excitement can be heard from the green bundle of happiness.

*Time skip to the docs office*

The doctor walks into the room "Ah Mrs. Midoryia, your sons quirk test has come back, and I'm happy to tell you and your son, *turns to face izuku* that you do have a quirk!" Another squeal of excitement, "what is it!" Asks izuku. "Well we've never seen a quirk like this before so you get to name it!" *izuku fist Pump*
"what does my quirk do" he asks
"well it's kind of hard to explain, but basically you can control shadows and darkness and store it in you." The doc Responds. "Woaaaaaah, that's so cool!!!!!" Says the cinnamon bun.

As the family was walking towards their car to head home, the doc pulls mrs midoriya off to the side and says, "ma'am I'm sorry to tell you
This, but it's better that it comes from me. Your sons quirk is very much a villians quirk and can be used for harm very easily, He may be bullied and shunned if not all out thrown out of school."
The smile falls from mrs midoryas face as she nods and thanks the doctor. Izukus life could be very hard from here on out.

*time skip to the midoriya household"

Still bubbling with excitement izuku asks his mother if he can go outside and play with Kachhan (Izukus nickname for his child hood friend Katsuki bakugo)and show him his quirk. "Of course dear, play safe" reply's his mom.

"KACCHAAAAN!!! I GOT MY QUIRK!!!" Katsuki bakugo turned his head towards the voice to see his greenete friend bounding towards him.
"Well let me see it!" He yells back.

Izuku runs up and holds his hand out palm up, slowly black shadows rise up out of his hand, waving around in the air. "Woaaaah" says kacchan. "Now watch this" says izuku as he makes the shadow disappear, now he turns his hand so his arm is up with palm out pointing at a nearby tree (they are in the woods) in a flash a shadow shoots out of izukus palm towards the tree. The moment the shadow hits the tree it's like an explosion went off without the explosion, the tree shattered under the force of the shadow bearing down upon it. ( it was a small tree)
Bakugo stood speechless at his friends power, and he realized his friend might be stronger than him. He felt a new emotion, jealousy, he was going to work hard to make sure he was the best!

*Time skip*

A few days later izuku was headed to the play ground to hangout with his friends, when he saw kacchan bullying a quirkless kid. "K-kacchan y-you can't do that, it's mean" he said stuttering. "He's weak and besides who's gonna stop me" kacchan said back. "i-i will" he said. Izuku raised his hand and shot a shadow at kacchan, throwing him against a tree knocking him unconscious, and breaking his arm. (nothing severe he's fine) upon seeing their leader beaten so easily all the other bullies ran away.
Izuku approached the quirkless kid and felt some semblance of understanding even though he had a quirk. "you're safe now" he said. The kid looked up to him and started crying, than he ran away yelling "you're just like a villain!" This was not the reaction izuku expected.

*Time skip

Izuku sat down for lunch alone, it had been a few weeks since everyone had heard what happened to bakugo, and stayed clear of him, he'd been lonely. He'd even heard the teachers and parents whispering about his quirk, they said things like "he's got a villains quirk" and " he can never be a hero with that quirk" along with many other things.
Izuku decided he can't use his quirk anymore, if his quirk scares everyone he can't rely on it to become a hero, he must become a hero without it!!

Pic doesn't belong to me: 716 words