Chapter 42 - I'm All Yours

🚨WARNING🚨: there is smut in this chapter. Read at your own risk

Ryder

I promised this girl I would give her the best night of her life.

Today is finally the day I'm gonna make it come true.

Good news: we passed the project and ended up getting a 92%! I was so relieved that we did so well because the whole time during our presentation I was stiff like a dead body and I thought we would fail, but Autumn was so professional. I couldn't understand how sophisticated she was; she didn't even look nervous! It made me admire her even more if that was possible.

I could feel the doc below me creak everytime I moved my feet. I lifted my head up and gazed at the sky. The sky was a tranquility of black with a poetry of stars scattered across it. I could always feel my soul more clearly at night; oh how the night sparked nebulas inside me.

The full moon was placed high in the sky, giving off an enchanting light like no other to the cold and darkened earth.

I smiled to myself. I wish I could go to the moon one day when I'm older. That would be so unbelievably cool.

The black lake swayed to the rythym of the wind as the moonlight lit a silver path down the middle, as if light was shined down from the gods.

Why is the night so beautiful? It's probably one of the most beautiful things to me, besides my Autumn of course.

My hands were shoved in my pant pockets. My hair was gelled back but it still blew a little bit in the wind. I was dressed somewhat nicely; I wore a white v-neck shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket and converse. I honestly felt like I was in the movie Grease.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and checked the time. It was 7:35.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and sighed. "Where is-''

"I'm here!" I heard the angelic voice of my girlfriend from behind me.

I turned around. "Hello, princes-''

My eyes widened and my pupils dialated when I got a first look at Autumn.

She curled her hair into small ringlets and they bounced every step she made towards me. It was cold, so she was wearing a black fur coat that made her look like a movie star. She had on a white bandaged dress and some nice black sandals. I looked at her chest and saw the gold necklace that I gave her for Christmas. I smiled.

"Loss of words, huh?" she teased me with a smirk on her face.

I blinked. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful. It's hard to find a proper sentence to say sometimes."

She looked at the ground and blushed. Sometimes she could be so confident until I say something and then she gets all embarrassed and innocent. It was really cute.

I kissed her cheek. "How did I get so lucky to have someone like you?"

She smiled at what I said and my heart tingled with excitement. Her smile always got me going crazy with love.

"So, are you ready to go in the boat?" I asked her, stepping aside so she could get a good view of the boat I rented for tonight's date.

When her eyes drew to the boat, she gasped in shock.

Autumn

This boy is so amazing. Nobody's every treated me the way he does.

Especially now. I never thought he would go out of the ball park for a date.