Chapter No. 17: Murder She Wrote starring Niall Horan

Dedication: missilovetofence because she came in second in the contest that I made :) WOO.

MEH I don't feel like writing anything else.

VOILA! 'ERE IS DEE CHAPTERR!

***

Sofia's POV

So I thought after knowing Mona I would get used to screaming and near-death experiences. Ahaha turns out my life is invalid. Like, invalid because I was not expecting Niall to be screaming bloody murder as we ran through the underground with a cake-trolley and Zayn to be looking at him like he was about to shoot him (that is if he had a gun).

I was panting hard as we sped after him. Many people were turning to us with actually the most annoyed expressions I've ever seen or even imagined. I mean, I didn't blame them especially since Niall looked like an alien in his face-covering jumper. But I mean, I did nothing wrong.

Aha yeah ... I was never good a pulling off the innocent look.

"Where are we even going?" I panted as I staggered behind Zayn. He turned back to show me his annoyed expression.

"I don't know! Niall's gone on auto-pilot and I'm actually extremely surprised that he hasn't crashed the bloody thing!" he shouted, picking up his pace. A bit of guilt flushed over me. 

"If he crashes it I will personally set him on fire," I steamed, the guilt puffing away like smoke ... you know from the fire that is Niall's future.

"I have no doubt in my mind that you will," he said, a slight smile creeping onto his lips. I bit the inside of my cheek because, one, he looked extraordinarily cute when he did that, and two, because I was trying to stop myself from blushing.

Ahh first world problems ...

***

Niall's POV

"S'cuse me ma'am, just tryna' pass through here, thank you," I said, as the trolley sped past a woman handing out fliers for a new fragrance in Bath and Body Works. I turned a corner and almost took out a group of students mulling by the stairs.  

"WATCH IT!" I shouted. GOSH the nerve of people these days, standing in the way. RUDE.

As I kept going, the cart sort of wiggled under me, making me swerve to the left and nearly taking out a man that looked like Santa Clause who blurted out a string of Scottish curse words.

Good thing Harry could not hear him because he would've stopped running just to tell the man, "Swearing is like killing a puppy. Are you a puppy killer? Huh?! I SURE POOP DANG HOPE NOT!" then it would end in Zayn having to pry him off of Santa.

The cart jiggled again and I, being a bit uncoordinated, stumbled to the ground as the cart flew out of my hands. I watched it with big eyes as it tipped to it's side and slamed into a brick wall.

This is the saddest thing I think I've ever witnessed . . . cake should never have to end like this.

I think I might cry.

***

Mona's POV

My eye twitched.

I stared at the table of "refreshments" with a sudden burning hatred. It was basically filled with broccoli and lettuce aside from the casual sprinkle of bunny feed here and there.

Ashna stood next to me with her arms crossed. She let out a huff of annoyance.

"This is getting ridiculous," she said, shaking her head.