24: SABOTAGED PLANS

Jungkook's Pov

After we left Silver Moon we all sprinted to Golden Paw, since my pack is only 50 miles from the Silver Moon, I would've been shocked to know that– but hey, almost everyone from my pack is afraid of the forest my mate's pack has since NO ONE has ever survived that place, but we were at an advantage since me and my friends' mates are from the pack that the forest protects and with the werewolves we're with, it's an even big advantage.

With a few bruises, wounds and scars we got from some of the rogues that were on the way towards my pack, we finally got there without anymore enemies.

I halted the soldiers and looked at Namjoon Hyung who nodded as we both shifted back to our human forms and walked towards the entrance and once the guards saw us my father came out and nodded as I did the same then he howled, signalling the others to follow us, and as we started making our way to Silver Moon my father called me.

"So, your mate?" He said cheekily

"Yeah, he's the transfer student at BigHit" I said and he nodded

"So, what can you tell me about him?" He asked me and I smiled at the thoughts of him

"He's really something dad, he's name is Kim Taehyung, he's cold and emotionless towards others, but when it comes to me– he's a softie, he can also be cute some times and whenever he's clueless about something, he tilts his head like a little pup" I said and my father laughed

"I can say, you're quite lucky son!! So where is he from?" He asked and I gulped at that

"Maybe you should let Taehyung tell you about that..." I said and he nodded and we continued our way back to Silver Moon.

Meanwhile back at SIlver Moon...

Taehyung's Pov

I whimpered as I felt my mate getting hurt, but I also sensed that they're going to return back to my home safely– I smirked as they managed to sabotage Angela's plans before it even began.

Third Person's Pov

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" A female said as they arrived at their destination

"Alpha, the-they escaped" one of her men said

"NO! Ugh!! I'll never forgive you for this KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" She yelled angrily using her alpha voice.