008

Okay, so my writing style has kinda changed since I'll be revamping the story a little. It's nothing major Taeil is still gonna be a crossdresser or femboy, whatever you wanna call him. But he won't be an irritating blushing virgin who doesn't understand anything.

        。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。  

The brunette felt his jaw drop

The brunette felt his jaw drop. This is Victoria?! “She's really pretty.” he mumbled aloud, cheeks burning in mortification when realised he wasn't in his head anymore when she laughed

“You're pretty cute to!” She chimed after her light laugh had subsided. “Ah, Sicheng? You can put him down.” she gestured to the small beds.

“oh.” he responded lamely but did as told. Walked over to the closest bed and gently put him down.

“Thank you Si-cheng-ie.” Taeil teased, lightly poking his cheek.

The blond's cheeks slightly colored as he rushed away. “you're welcome.” he mumbled, awkwardly standing by the door before adding on. “See you around Taeil, jiejie.”

“Bye sicheng.”

“Bye sichengie!”

They waved as the other boy left. “So Taeil-ssi, how are you liking the school? Meet any cute boys?” she poked, coming to sit next to boy on the small bed.

The brunett flushed, “ah i-i m-mean, I met a couple of the students.” he stammered.

“hm? Like who?”

“Hansol, Sulli, Doyoung hyung, Yuta hyung, Ten hyung, Minseok and Seungwan. I think that's everybody.. ”

“Wah, you got the princes of the school to notice you. None of them tried to catch your number?” she gaped, shuffling closer to him.

He averted his gaze, fiddling with the skirt of his outfit. “Ten hyung showed me around the other day and I had a class with hansol hyung. I also have a class with doyoung and yuta hyung.”

Jeon hummed, rising off of the small cot. “It's nice to see you getting adjusted. I've got a photography class soon so I have to be off.” she turned back to him. “You good going back to the dorms later or I can call a friend of mine to help you?”

Tail shook his hand. “No, it's okay. I think I just sprained it, I can walk back to the dorms.”

The chinese girl nodded, giving him a smile and bidding their goodbyes before she left for class.

Tail sighed flopping back against the bed. It was only his first day and the whole ordeal had been entirely hectic. Now he couldn't go the other classes he had, even if they were just going over the syllabus.

He preferred knowing beforehand so he could mark it down in his calendar.

He let out a huff of air before whipping out his phone. He could at least call his little brothers and his mom. Dialing the number he held it up to his hair.

“Taeil-li? Is that you?” his mother coughed out, making him shoot up.

“Eomma!” he cried.

“It's fine, it's fine. One of my better ones actually.” even miles away, he knew she was waving her hand in dismissal.

“Eomma...”

“Taeil-li I'm fine! Tell me about you, isn't today supposed to be your first? Don't tell me you're hurt already!”

He grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his nape in embarrassment. His mother knee him all to well. “It's not a big deal eomma, just a twisted ankle from walking to fast in the halls.”

He heard her sigh over the phone, furthering his slight embarrassment. “Aigoo, what am I going to do with you taeil-li!” she clicked her tongue in amusement. “are you all right?”

“I'm fine eomma! Just gonna rest here for awhile and go back to the dorms.”

“Ah yes, tell me about the dorms. Are you settling in nicely? If anybody says or does something taeil, I may be old and frail but I still got it!” she huffed, even if the threat had sent her into a small coughing fit again.

“I know eomma, but no everybody's really nice. Met some people today, so it won't be completely awkward when we actually start having classes.”

“Good, good. I was worried about you at first taeil-li. My little moon used to be all shy, protesting about how all he needed was his eomma and look at you know...” she whispered, slight tears welling up in her eyes that she quickly dabbed away.

“I'll always need you eomma.” he assured, tone leaving no room for argument or debate.

His mother laughed, assuring him that she knew. “You're brothers wanna talk to you. Are you positive you have the tine?”

“Yeah, let me talk to them.”

Not long after, he could hear the excited chatter from the other line. His brothers greeted him before bombarding him with questions of how he was doing and what it was like, and other things.

And for the next hour and a half, he indulged them; answering every question they have and making sure they got their homework done.

“Uwah! Eomma says we have to go now, school's about to start.” his little brother whined, complaining further when his hyung just laughed.

“Alright I'll talk to you guys soon, yeah? Have a good day at school.”

“Bye hyung, you too!” they responded, before hanging up the line.

He tossed his phone onto the cot again and flung his body back towards the bed. He still had quite a bit of time to kill, so a light nap couldn't hurt all that bad right?

Or, that's what he decided after getting his ankle comfortable and drifting to the light pull of sleep.

~
Hi guys! I know it's been months but I broke my phone again 😅, currently I'm just using my mom's old phone! Let me know of there's anything you guys wanna see in the future and how I should introduce the next member!

Second, don't be alarmed if chapters suddenly disappear and then get published again, because if you didn't notice at the top I'm just gonna be revamping my style so that I like it better. It's part of the reason, I didn't post as much.

~Wish me luck on my final exam tomorrow and happy holidays to you all!