004

“Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul! You jackass!”

Taeil saw a tall, bunny looking male stomp over with anger written all over his face. Ten gave him a lazy smile.

“Doyoung! How are you doing?”

Suddenly he appeared in front of the two with a face resembling an angry bunny, but twenty times more intimidating.

“don't give me that bullshit! You were supposed to come and help us move the new stock in the store.”

Ten paused, before a smirk like smile inched it's way across his face. “oh yeah. Sorry dude, but I was busy showing princess here around.” he nodded to Taeil, who gave a shy smile and wave with his cheeks dusted pink.

“h-hi!” Is everyone around here supposed to be this hot?! Krystal, Amber, Sulli, Yeri, Ten, Minseok, and now him?!

Doyoung, noticing his pretty friend and gave him one of his gummy smiles, knowing how it makes everyone weak.

“Hi! I'm Doyoung. This idiot's roommate.” Ten opened his mouth to complain but was stopped by bunny man-Doyoung leaning over.

“What's your name?” He rested his chin on his hand, leaning forward.

“T-taeil!” he squeaked, cheeks gaining an even pinker color.

“cute.” He stood up again, “Taeil, you are attending SM University, correct?” He asked, straightening his shirt again.

Taeil nodded, “Yes, I am. Are you?”

Doyoung gave a small nod. “I am. And while I would love to stay and chat-” he winked, “I have to leave.” He waved, turning around.

Few minutes later, they decided to go to Mirotic.

O

~
After a few more hours of joking around, and Ten giving him a tour of the place, they decided it was best to start out to the dorms.

“Thank you for showing me around Ten.... ” Taeil slurred sleepy, drifting off a little already.

“It wasn't a problem princess. I had fun” he smiled, subtly throwing his arm around the younger to keep him steady.

Finally in front of Taeil's dorm, the Thai boy knocked softly only to hear a bunch of giggling before Sulli answered the door. “So I'm assuming you two had fun?” she motioned to Taeil.

“Yeah.” He chuckled, adjusting the half asleep male on his shoulder.

“We can take great m from here, have a good night Ten.” She smiled, taking Taeil's arm while Amber got the other one.

“Good night.”

Once in the room, the other two were ready to bombard him with questions but decided not to seeing the way he passed out on the couch. Yeri draped a blanket over him, “I'm murdering him with questions tomorrow.”

Amber laughed, “you do that. but let him sleep for now.”

They all said their perspective good nights and went to bed.

{This will be majorly edited and if you saw in the beginning made longer.}

I cut a few scenes out because I didn't want you guys to wait much longer. And I simply have to much on my plate, right now. Also, thank you guys for 1k reads!! I was so surprised when I saw it, and it means a lot to me when you guys vote and comment or day things like you screamed when you saw the notification! Truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you♥‿♥💙🧡💚