001

Loading the last of his boxes into the car, Taeil turned to his Aunt and younger brothers

    “Hyungie, do you have to go? You can take online college classes, and stay here with me and Eunjae.” His younger brother, Sungyeol eyes were filled with tears, as he held their youngest brother in his arms.

    “I do Sungyeol. I’ve been homeschooled half my life so that I could help eomma care for the both of you,” He got on one of his knees “This will be good for me. You were worried because I didn’t have friends remember? I’ll call you every time I can. I’ll be back home every chance I get.” Now it was Taeil who’s waterworks began.

    “Taeil, if we don’t get going now, you know we won’t leave.”

He looked up at his aunt, nodding.

She gave him a hug, kissing his forehead. “Take care of yourself. Don’t get into any trouble. We love you so much.”

    “I love you to. Sungie, you’re the big brother and the man of the house. Take care of eomma, Jae, and aunt Miri. And I’ll be back for a break before you even know it.”

    The younger help up his pinky, “Promise?”

He wrapped his own pinky around it. “Promise.”

    And with that note he got into his Taxi, giving the last wave before they were off, heading towards the college of his dreams.

~~~

“Thank you.” He bowed at the Taxi Driver, starting for the entrance.

    “Excuse me, Miss. I need the key to . . . . dorm . . . 127?”

“Surname?”

“Moon. Moon Taeil.”

“Ah. You’re Taeil-sshi (ssi?). Welcome to SM Town University! The most prestigious University in Korea and guaranteed to lead you down the road of success!”  He could clearly hear it in her voice that she’d said this line so many times, that she was probably sick of it. But she still gave him the key, as politely as could.

“Ne, I am Taeil. Thank you Miss Yang.”

~~~

Finally  finding his dorm room, Taeil unlocked the door flopping on the first bed he saw, the thought of a roommate or roommates didn’t occur to him, as he finally went off to sleep.

~
If you couldn't tell this was a litter rushed. So whatever my editing days are this will definitely be getting edited, and it will probably be longer and maybe he'll meet on his boyfriends. But I hope it's decent enough right now. And yes I did find my phone, and will try to update regularly. I think that's it, so bye guys!!