005

~

~

Taeil suddenly jerked awake and looked around, he relaxed realising it was his dorm room. He sighed missing the warmth and comfort his two brothers brought when they cuddled together. He turned to look at the digital clock that sat on the kitchen counter, 3;00 A.M..

“damn it!-” taeil whisper-hissed “I was supposed to call, but I fell asleep.” he let out another heavy sigh, pouting, knowing the scolding he would get from his aunt and little brother.

He let out yet another heavy sigh falling back on the couch. No use to try and fall asleep now. He picked up his phone opening UNO and starting to play. He must have played a long time because next thing he knew, he was opening his eyes for the second time.

The second time however, he was opening his eyes to the smell of rice and spicy stewed fish, and cold cucumber soup. He rubbed his eyes, attempting to wipe the sleep out of him however, in doing so only made him sleepier. 7;00 a.m. the clock read.

“Hey sleeping beauty, had fun last night?”Amber teased, ruffling the youngers hair.

“mmhm”

“Good, because tonight you're telling us all about it. No excuses, no exceptions.” Yeri said in a sing-song like voice. The other groaned falling back onto the couch.

“Do I have to?” he asked, getting up and off the couch. The girls nodded, laughing at his pout.

“Yeri, Amber quit teasing Taeil and one of you go check the food while I wake up my sleeping beauty~” Krystal snapped, before walking down the hallway to her room.

Amber pretended to gag, before getting up and going to check on the food. Yeri went with her to brew the coffee. Taeil decided to go brush his teeth before getting breakfast. He dragged himself back to his room to retrieve his toothbrush before heading to the bathroom.

After a few minutes of him brushing his teeth and washing his face, he finally got his clothes on. “Taeil-ah, breakfast is ready” Sulli screamed, awfully chirpy for this time of day.

“yah, unnie you probably woke up half of Seoul!” yeri muttered, setting down the last bowl before pouring everyone coffee.

“coming!” he yelled, walking over to the table. Once he arrived all eyes flew on him and his outfit.

“what?”

“Jealous! I have the exact outfit, but it fits a little big, but yours fits perfectly.” Yeri whined.

Taeil shook his head, “I wouldn't say perfectly. I'm just taller than all of you so it'll fit a little better because of how big it is.”

Sulli opened her mouth to object but Amber cut in, “Alright, alright we can discuss how good taeil looks later I'm starving and my classes start in an hour.”