007 (PART II)

⚠2 part⚠Taeil meets the #2 blonde ⚠he meets Victoria & drama👀 ⚠Revamped!

⚠2 part
⚠Taeil meets the #2 blonde
⚠he meets Victoria & drama👀
⚠Revamped!

~

“Taeil-ah, have you met Jeon or Sunyoung noona yet?” Hansol buzzed after the teacher had let them converse among themselves.

The brunett shook his head, “I've heard Jeon's name a lot but not Sunyoung's.”

Jinri had an unreadable expression on her face, for a quick second one could describe it as uncomfortable but she changed it before he could confirm his suspicions.

“Jeon unnie is still in China, remember? Her grandmother passed away. ” she halted for a split second, obviously considering whether or not she wanted to continue. “As for Sunyoung unnie… . we haven't heard back from her. I'm pretty sure she's staying with Jieun anyway.”

The youngest shivered at her cold tone. Over the duration of the few days he'd known the other girl she didn't seem to be a cold, nor two faced person, and he didn't want to think of her like that.

Luckily for him, they didn't seem to pick up on his inner turmoil and he was able to switch the conversation. “So, what's this Exodus high I keep hearing about?”

“It's the high school Hansol and I attended. There's maybe three or four in the surrounding areas of SM. Yuta and Hansol were our little sport stars though.” she laughed at his slight embarrassment. Yerim and Amber went to wish high.”

Now her voice was back to the welcoming and gentle tone she usually spoke with. Spooky, his mind helpfully supplied.

“Jeon?”

“Jeonnie didn't come until her first year of college. We met at her mom's hair salon, my mother wanted her hair done and I wanted to go with her. Bumped into her on the way there, and best friends ever since.” She recalled with a happy smile on her face.

“hooked at the hip you mean.” he snickered at the playful shove she gave him. “They met the rest of their little diva crew at school.”

“visionaries.” she corrected.

“right.” he responded, this timing getting Taeil to laugh at their antics.

They ended up questioning Taeil for a couple of minutes too. At least before their conversations drifted to their favorite idol groups at the moment too.

The bell rang not too long after.

Both males shot out their hands to reach for their own individual syllabus, chuckling sheepishly when their hands touched when they did.