006

Tysm for 2k reads!! I honestly didn't expect people to like it so much!! Thank you guys, I love you so much~♡

⚠Flirt Alert
⚠Oblivious yet Shy Taeil
⚠ Sulli and Krystal moment
⚠Fluff

~

The two ran back onto campus grounds, panting and trying to recollect their breaths.

“Jesus, We're never doing that again.” Yeri panted, flipping her hair back as she collected herself.

Taeil nodded in agreement, still trying to collect his breath. He wondered if this what people with asthma dealed with all the time. (A/N; for me, yes it's pretty much all the time.)

“What's your first class?” Taeil asked, finally have gotten himself presentable.

“Business with Ms. Hwang. What about you?”

“Damn, I have business with Mr. Na, maybe we'll have classes together later?” He gave a small smile which Yeri returned.

“Maybe. But I should be heading off now, Ms. H Wang's class is all the way on the other side. Bye Illie.” She tip-toed ruffling his hair, running off before he could chastise her.

“yah!”

“That brat.” He muttered, starting to walk to his class, becoming more and more shy as he played with his skirt, then finally after a while he reached his destination.

Since he was pretty early, no one was really there except for a few upperclassmen, but they were far away so he couldn't really see them. He decided to sit towards the back and started walking when he heard a voice call out to him and he looked up and blushed.

“Angel! I didn't know you were in this class, come over here. You can sit with us.”

Taeil walked quickly up the stairs sitting himself next to Doyoung and his friend.

“Angel this is Yuta, my roommate. Yuta, Taeil.”

He waved shyly cheeks still a dark red from the petname and he was sitting next to very attractive males. (cherry bomb Yuta cause I'm a hoe for that hairstyle. Also his red and black hair)

Yuta gave him a bright smile, “Hi beautiful~ It's great to put a pretty face to the beautiful person Doyoung and Ten have been on about-” the bunny elbowed him in the ribs under the table, out of Taeil's field of view.

“Doyoung-ah, let him have a seat.” the younger agreed, moving his seat so Taeil could.

“Tell us about yourself angel.” doyoung smiled, resting his cheek on a hand while he leaned forward, Yuta agreed leaning forward resting his chin on both hands.