007 (Part I)

⚠2 parter⚠Wenseulrene ❤

⚠2 parter
⚠Wenseulrene ❤

⚠Taeil meets 1/2 blondes👀
Getting Revamped!

✿✿✿

As Taeil stepped in, he was shocked to see just how many seats had already been occupied. The class wouldn't start for at least ten minutes, so it was kind of…amusing in a weird way.

He wondered if he should take a seat in the back but decided against it when he realized he wouldn't be able to see. Almost all the front desks had been taken, save for one which had a raven occupying it.

He had a quick battle with himself about going over there; the decision to walk over winning. “um, excuse me.. are these seats taken?”

The guy's head snapped up and Taeil almost tripped over his feet with how handsome he was. Dark glossy hair, the prettiest doe eyes, and his lips were all soft and pouty. He kinda resembled Yuta, just softer.

“Go ahead.”

Taeil could feel a flush threatening to stain his cheeks and neck as she sat down next to the other male.

“You're not from here, are you?”

He shook his head, biting his lip as the flush slightly crawled up his neck. “Is it that obvious?” he whispered, sheepishly.

The guy just smiled at him. “Not in a bad way. Most people from here give off an untouchable sort of aura, but you seem to be more reserved.”

“Oh.” Well, that wasn't all that bad he supposed.

“Yeah, not all that bad. I forgot to introduce myself earlier but I'm Hansol, Ji Hansol.” Hansol introduced himself.

“Taeil. Moon Taeil.” he responded.

“So,” Hansol placed his chin on his palm. “where are you from taeil-i?”

“That small city between cube and starship.” he answered.

“I've never been there before. Born and raised in smtown. But I have a cousin who's from Pledis.”

Just as Taeil was going to open his mouth, he heard Sulli's voice cut in.

“Is that Ji Hansol? Exodus High's soccer star?”

Hansol huffed out a laugh.

“You overestimate my abilities as a soccer star Jinri noona.” He mumbled while the older girl pulled him into what looked to be a bone crushing hug. After being released, he pulled the chair out for her and slid it back in once seated.

“So gentlemanly.” she teased. She quickly plopped her bag down before
settling her attention back to the two. 

“So, what did I miss?”

“Seungwan-ah?” Yoonah peaked her head in waiting for a response. Seeing the younger girl's head of blonde locks peake up she knew it was alright for her to step in.

“You have visitors. Would you be alright with them being sent in?”

“Please. While you're here..if it's not too much trouble could I have some tea? My throat has been raw for a while now.” She rasped out.

“You could never be any trouble sungwanie. I'll send it in with your visitors.” she smiled, finishing replacing her IV drip.

“Thank you.”

Yoonah bowed, “Not a problem.” she shot back leaving the blonde to her own.

Though not for too long, as the door to her room was being opened again with a little tray followed by another nurse and her two surprise visitors.

“Didn't remember how exactly you like it so I brought you a small cup of sugar cubes to go in, if you'd like it.” Yuri wheeled over her tray before helping her adjust a little and moving the small table over her.

When she made sure the canadian was fully settled and no other issues were occurring, she finally backed off.

“If you need anything else we're just a call away Seungwan-ah.” she gave a small smile before treading towards the door.

“Ladies.” she bidded.

“Hi Seungwannie!” Seulgi said, rushing over excitedly.

“Hey Seungwanie.” Seulgi was the first to greet, moving so she could grasp one of her hands.

“Hi Seulgs,” she moved to face the other girl. “Joohyun unnie.”

“Hey wannie.” She stepped up to the other side of the bed. “How have you been?”

“Bored out of mind.” she gave a puffed laugh. “But other than that, I've been alright. My parents and Seunghee unnie stopped by yesterday. Yeri and a new friend of hers today.”

“Friend?” Seulgi pressed.

“A new roommate I'm guessing. If so, like every other year another gender swap.”