Part 51

CLARKE:

"Will you stop whining?" I irritatedly asked Jasper.

God, he is so pouty and whipped, I felt like puking on his face just to shut him up. Why is everybody in this freaking camp complaining like defensless children? "Why cant you find some extra supplies?" "why cant you find more food. I'm starving" " can you like, make it water here or something? I'm freezing to death!"

I just wanted to yell "SUCK IT UP, PEOPLE!" but I didn't really care enough to do so. It's every one for themselves now.

"I'm not whining" Jasper answered bitterly.

"Yeah right" I rudely remarked.

"God, have some compassion! My girlfriend told me,"

"She was pregnant with another guy! I know, I know" I interrupted his pitty speech.

"Of course you did! who else?" he said, sadness taking over his voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just do your job"

"Are you okay, Clarke?" He asked after a few minutes. I looked at him dumbfoundly.

"Yes, I am fine! Are you?" I said in a fake concerned voice.

He shook his head and continued sorting the seaweed.

"Oh look! Your smileyface of a boyfriend is here! Time to cheer up, grumpy" Jasper remarked as Bellamy entered the dropship.

I shot him a deadly glare before he exited while holding his hands up in defense. Bellamy gave him a short, approving nod as he walked past him.

"So, who am I talking to today?" Bellamy asked sarcastically.

"For the 100th time, leave me alone"

"Actually you've only told me 5 times, but who's counting, right?"

"You obviously" I focused on back on my work. That's what we all needed to do now. Focus and work. Focus on staying alive and working to do so.

"Funny" he responded sarcastically back. 

"Rather pathetic"

"Fiesty"

"Clingy"

"When will you stop this, Clarke?"

"When will you take a hint, Bellamy?" I fired back, giving him a smile that showed him fake compassion.

"When you give me one" he smiled widely back at me, his lips turning into thin lines on his face.

"Look, I'll make you a deal" he started, looking at me cousiosly.

I raised my brows, waiting for him to continue. When he didn't, I said;

"God, you need premission to keep talking or something?"

"You give me five minutes. That's all I need. You give me five minutes, no protests, no interruptions, nothing. you just listen to me"

"Why?"

"Because i'm saying so"

"What do I get?"

"You get this" he gestured his hands down his body.

"Ha-ha"

He smiled like he was dead serious and it amused him enormously that I thought he was joking.

"Tell you what," I negotiated. "You get five minutes, and after that you leave me alone"

He pretended to think about it for forever.

"4.59 ... 4.58 ... 4.57"

"Alright alright"

"56..."

"Okay so, hi"

"What?"

"My name is Bellamy Blake" he continued, not registrering my words. What was he doing? I thought he would tell me that this isn't me, or what a bitch i've become and that I need to stop. Definitly not this.

"I came to earth from the ark. I am a dissapointment to my mother but I'm working on it. Mostly because, when I came here, I saw a girl who looked like a Princess and she made me want to be better. I wanted to be good enough for her... for you. And I made you happy, Clarke..." he steped dangerously close and a red color crossed my mind but my feet wouldnt move.

"Remember?" he whispered as his hand ran along my neck and across my collarbone.

"No" I answered firmly.

"Liar" he smiled.

"3.44...3.43"

"You are barely tolarable, extremely annoying, and incredibly bossy! Trust me! I thought you would be the death of me" he smiled to himself. "Actually, you,"

"Do you even have a point to this?"

"Yep, getting to it. Do you remember when,"

"No"

"No interruptions" he stated, with a bossy grin. 

I rolled my eyes. Where was he going with this? He stared at me for too long before he started talking again.

"Do you remember when I did this?" he asked then quickly grabbed my head between his hands and fiercly pressed his mouth against mine. I didn't even have time to think. He didn't let me go, but I guess I didn't try to push him off as much as I'd like to say I did. He felt familiar. He felt warm, kind, even. He felt like ho...NO! Dont you dare Clarke! Dont let him in your head.

I tried harder to push i'm off but he just held me harder, the more I resisted.

"Clarke, come back too me" he said against my lips.

"It's okay baby, it's okay" I had started crying without realizing it.

"It's not your fault!" he soothed.

"Get off me!" I cried.

"No, Clarke I love you"

"You made me kill someone" I accused. "you made me kill a guy with a scalpel and it's eating me alive! you make me evil! You ruined me!" he let go ones my words hit him.

"No Clarke! You killed someone who deserved to die! Now get the fuck over it!"

I pushed his chest with my palms and he stumbled backwards.

"Fuck you"

"Yes, fuck me"

"Asshole"

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Rage filled every inch of me and I was ready to explode.

"You cant run from the truth, Princess"

"Have you ever considered that it's you I'm running from?"

"No, not really" he said calmly, stroking his hand over my cheek right before I smacked it away.

"What do you WANT?! Fine, I fucking killed a guy! Is that what you want? To hear me say it? Go to hell, Bellamy" I yelled frusturated.

"For now," he moved his eyes from mine to meet something behind me. 

"Your five minutes are up! Now you leave me the fuck alone" I sputtered. 

Then I gave him one last look before I turned to see half the camp staring at us from the dropship opening. He planned it. Of course he did. And they were all looking at me like I was holding a gun pointed at them, even though it felt like the roles were reversed in my case. I wasn't ready to be shot down. I wasn't ready to stand alone. Yet, here I was, about to be invaded with what I'm sure would feel like bullets and I was alone. 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE! Hope you enjoyed. I luh luh loooove you all <3 Please forgive me and comment what you think! And Vote Vote Vote! Would mean alot to me! 

xoxo