Part 35

CLARKE:

I woke up in Bellamy's tent, after giving my makeshift bed to Novah the night before. She seemed to fit in perfectly. People were a little bit sceptical but I know she'll win them over in no time. To my surprise Bellamy wasn't lying next to me. Actually, he wasn't in the tent at all. I got up and put on one of his clean, blue shirts, my standar pants, and my boots. My body was covered in scars and I looked like I'd been at war, but people tried their best not to stare to long at a time. I walked out over the tent and spotted Novah sitting by her tent talking to Monty. I walked over to them.

"Good morning" I said to them both, smiling as I saw that they were teaching each other stuff they knew when it came to technology.

"Good morning!" They both greeted back cheerfully.

"Have you guys seen Bellamy?" I asked them.

"No!" Monty answered a little to fast. He looked at me serious, like he was struggeling to hide something.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently, knowing there was something he wasn't telling me.

"Okay, but you did not hear this from me, got it?!" he said and continued after I nodded. "When you were gone, Bellamy...eveloped alot of anger, and he sort of accidentally ruined some stuff. He wanted to fix them before you would notice" he explained quietly so nobody else would hear that he snitched on the rebel leader.

"What stuff?" I asked, narrowing my eyes, not able to see anything missing or ruined around camp.

His face formed a grimace and his nose frowned. He hated to be the one to tell me this. He licked his lips nervously and looked to the ground as he mumbled "The infirmary".

My eyes quickly move towards the dropship. It was open but the parachutes covered the entrance. I started jogging towards it, and I heard Monty calling my name, begging me to just leave Bellamy alone, but I ignored it. I stormed inside and saw Bellamy picking up medical supplies from the ground. When he saw me, he looked away, ashamed.

"Clarke, I," He started but I raised my hand as a sign for him to stop right there. I walked over to him, and smiled forgiving as I looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'm here now" I whispered, wrapping my arm around him, snuggling against his chest. I think it took him by surprise, because he hasitated before he returned the embrace. When we broke apart, I saw my working chair laying cruched on the floor. I couldn't help smiling.

"How did you even do that?" I asked mesmerized.

"What can I say, Princess? You bring out the best in me.." he laughed overweening back at me. "Nice shirt by the way!" he said as he slipped his hand under it, pulling me closer. It had been a long time since I'd felt his hands on me like this. Sensually and seductively. He moved his lips down my neck and to my shoulder. He suddently stopped and looked at me as he soothed the bulky scar on my shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" He said quietly, not able to hide the hint of pain in his voice.

"It did. Not anymore though" I answered, slightly smiling at him. He lowered his head and put his lips to the scar and kissed it slowly and gently.

"Stop blaming yourself, Bellamy" I whispered sadly. He raised his head again but looked away. 

"If I had just," He started but I cut him off. 

"There was nothing you could've done!" I reassured him. I saw his eyes started to sparkle as they got tearfull. I moved my hand up to his face and touched his cheek softly and endearing. 

"I should've saved you" he whispered as a tear escaped his eye. 

"How? Your leg was fucking shattered and you still can't walk properly!" I stated the facts for him. He knew that I was right but he still felt like he could've done something!

"Speaking of your leg...I need to take a look at it. Make sure it heals right" I continued. 

"It's fine, Clarke" he said stubbornly. 

"I didn't ask if it was fine... just let me have a look" I said, ordering him to sit on the table he just picked up from the ground. He did as I said and laid down. I opened his bandage and looket at it. 

"Shit, Bell! Your leg is totally malformed!" 

"WHAT?!" he yells out in horror as he sits ut to take a look. 

"Got yah" I smiled at him, laughing as the panic left his face. I laid back with a relieved grin on his face. 

"Geez Princess!" he sighed. 

"It looks fine" I said, serious this time. "Try not to put to much pressure on it" 

"Will do!" he said, but I knew he wouldn't. He would do exactly what suited him best. But that's just who he was. Stubborn and dependent, not taking orders from anyone else. 

"My turn" he said flirty as he lowered himself from the table. 

"Your turn what?" I asked as he smirked at me. 

"To examine you" 

HELLO!

I'm going away for a few days so I don't know if I'll be able to update until the weekend! I'm so sorry!!

Hope you like this update though and that you keep commenting and voting! 

Thank you! 

xoxo