Part 55

I had been sitting at the second floor in the dropship for what felt like forever. What took them so damn long?! Then all of a sudden I heard voices.

"Are you sure it was a bee?" Clarke's voice echoed from the bottom of the ladder.

"Oh yeah! A killer bee" Jasper reassured. Wow. That guy really was stupid. A killer bee?

"A killer bee? Really?" Clarke asked doubtfully, like she read my thoughts. "And how did Monty get stung by this killer bee?" She asked him as she started to climb.

"How the hell should I know? Climb faster!" He complained behind her. She reached the top and found my eyes.

"You got to be kidding me," she started.

"Sorry Princess" Jasper said as he quickly closed the hatch.

I was going to start talking but then I noticed something different about her.

Her breathing quickened and her fingers...her fingers were twitching. Like she couldn't keep then still. She didn't look mad or scared or annoyed. She looked crazy. Like she was at the edge and all I needed to do was give her a little push. She her darker circles under her eyes than usual.

"What do you want?" She asked, her voice stern as she looked at me.

"Are you o-,"

"Yes I'm fine!" She cut me off, dragging her hands through her hair. I stood up from the cold floor.

"You dont look fine"

"Oh I'm sorry! Let me go fix myself up to please you!" She spit, her foot tapping lightly in the floor.

"You started some new habbits I see?" I said, pointing at her hands and feet.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, BELLAMY?" She shriek at me this time. Her eyes went big and her hands shot out into the air. I didn't need to break her. She was already broken. But how the hell do I fix her? I thought.

"Princess," I took a step closer.
"Let me help you" I said in a soothing voice.

"No" she turned away from me and towards the hatch.

"Jasper, open this fucking hatch right now or I swear to god," she banged her hand at it.

"Clarke-," I tried.

"No, I have nothing to say to you! Now open this hatch or I'll scream" she treathened.

"Just please lis-,"

"1," she dared me, looking me directly in the eyes. "2,"

"God dammit" I closed the distance between us and took her face fiercly in my hands and pressed my lips against hers. She was startled and hesitant at first but once my lips started moving, so were hers. Then, when she realized what was happening she bit my lip and pushed me off. I looked at her and noticed the tear that had escaped her eye. I dont think she noticed it herself though, cause she didn't make any move to brush it away. It broke me to see her this way. Fighting with herself. She was breathing heavily, like I was, when she looked at me and said,

"3"

"Wait!" I yelled. "Jasper, open it"

She looked at me baffled, before I broke our eyecontact. I realized that maybe everything she needed was time and for me to stay away for a while. I mean, from what I saw, she didn't need to be cracked. She was already broken. And I shouldnt me breaking her down, I should be building her up. The hatch opened seconds later and Clarke didn't hasitate. I gave her time to leave the dropship before I followed. Jasper was stood at the bottom of the ladder, an expected look on his face.

"Nothing?" He asked carefully.

"Something" I answered thoughtfully and walked out. People were slacking with their work and most people werent even doing anything. When I was about to yell them back to work, Clarke cleared her voice.

"This camp won't run itself!" She yelled and her eyes flickered too me. Then there was this sharp, unexpected pain in my stomach. People around me started screaming and running and I looked at Clarke for an explanation. Her eyes went wide as is if she saw a ghost. Then she shriek and ran towards me as I felt my body giving in and fall to the ground.

"Bellamy!"

"Oh my god"

"No,no,no,no"

Octavia's screaming voice echoed through camp and the other loud noices as she pushed herself through the crowd. "NO!!"

I felt a hand push my stomach down and a strong gasping pain followed. Then my eyes felt to heavy, so I closed them.

"I love you" Clarkes whispering voice in my ear was the last thing I heard.

OMG this is intense! My hands are shaking when I write because I know that most of you will hate me for this! And I am so sorry for the long wait and for a killer cliffhanger! Let me know what you guys think and vote vote vote! Merry Christmas btw!! Love you all!

PS! Sorry for typos, i wrote it on my phone in superspeed...

xoxo