*:..。o○ 37 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

"She's laying it on a bit heavy, don't you think?" Jungkook growled.
Taehyung chuckled "don't go worrying about her, you know she doesn't have a chance"
Jungkook smiled at him and put his arm around his waist and they both watched the little baby in the crib.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Soon, Taemin woke up and just stared up at them both. Taehyung wanted to squeal at how cute he was. He reached into the crib and picked him up, holding him in his arms carefully. He rocked him gently, smiling at the baby reached his little fist up trying to grab at Taehyung's hair but his arm was too short.

Jungkook watched them fondly, he knew his boyfriend was cute but his boyfriend plus a tiny little baby was even cuter.
"Do you want to hold him?" Taehyung asked, snapping Jungkook out of his trance.
"Hold him?" Jungkook repeated, looking like a deer in headlights.
Taehyung giggled "Yeah"
"What if I drop him?"
"You won't drop him, I'll make sure of it. Sit in that chair and I'll just put him on your lap and it'll be fine" Taehyung assured him.

Jungkook sat down obediently and Taehyung walked up to him.
"Hold your arms out" Taehyung told him and then he laid Taemin gently in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook held his breath, praying the baby doesn't fall.
He'd only been holding Taemin for about 5 seconds when he started crying and that crying quickly turned into screaming. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, alarmed.
"Rock him and he'll stop crying"
Jungkook awkwardly began to rock the baby back and forth and sure enough Taemin stopped crying.

Jungkook became more comfortable holding Taemin and Taemin seemed also more comfortable in Jungkook's arms. He'd gripped Jungkook's t-shirt with the iron grip that all babies seem to have.
"I think he likes you now" Taehyung said quietly so as not to wake up the small baby that had fallen asleep in Jungkook's arms.
"You think?" Jungkook asked, looking up hopefully at Taehyung.

The door to the ward opened and they turned to see Il-sung walking quickly through the door.
"I was told you were here" Il-sung said, walking up to them "where's Jin? They said both of you were here"
"They mistook Jungkook as being your son" Taehyung explained.
"Oh" Il-sung frowned "Can I talk to you a minute outside Taehyung?"
"Yeah, sure"

They walked out into the corridor.
"Are you still with that boy?" Il-sung questioned, folding his arms.
"Yes? Why wouldn't I be?"
"Taehyung, you could do so much better than him. What does he offer you? I could set you up with some of my colleagues children if you're looking for someone, they are from your circle. They can better you in the future, they-"
"I'm not looking for anyone else" Taehyung interrupted him "I've found someone who I'm perfectly happy with. I don't care that he's not from my 'circle' if anything that is better"

"He won't be able to provide for you in the future, once his career is over"
"He doesn't need to provide for me, I can provide for both of us"
"He's just using you Taehyung, for your money. That's why you should date someone with the same social standing, they'll love you for you not for your money"

Taehyung was getting increasingly frustrated with this conversation "he's never once asked me for money. He lets me live in his apartment for free, he treats me to dinner, takes me out. He's not using me for my money, is it so hard for you to see me happy. Is that why you're doing this?"
"No, I want what's best for you, can't you see that?"
"No, I can't you're making it pretty difficult to"
"Taehyung, why are you being so difficult. I thought we got passed this after I apologised"

"I've not forgiven you" Taehyung said clenching his jaw "just because you apologised doesn't mean we're fine. Don't mistake my kindness for forgiveness, right now I'm here for my little brother not for you. So don't start telling me who I can and can't date cause you have no right to"
"Fine, if you want to fuck your life up be my guest"
"If anyone's going to fuck my life up it's you"