*:..。o○ 22 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
The morning after the night
before
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒The morning after the nightbefore┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook woke up in a dark room that wasn't his own. He sat up and looked at the bare body next to him. Tears begun to prick his eyes and regret washed over him. He looked at the time, he was going to be late so he quickly got up and put on the clothes he had had on from the day before.

He got on the bus and made his way to the arena trying to not think about what he'd done. He wanted to hide from everyone that day, everyone that would be disappointed in him even if they didn't know he would be guilty. He especially didn't want to run into Tae, if possible he would avoid him at all costs.

However, luck wasn't on his side. It wasn't Tae that he met the minute he walked through the door but a hyper Jimin. He smiled brightly at Jungkook and waved at him. Jungkook saw him begin to walk over so he quickly waved back and rushed along to the break room before Jimin could reach him. He hoped Jimin hadn't seen the marks that littered his skin but as I said luck wasn't on Jungkook's side this morning.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Taehyungie!" Jimin called playfully from the side of the rink. Taehyung sighed as he skated over to his self-acclaimed best friend.

"Can I help you Jimin?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he knew Jimin's tone of voice would mean he had found something to tease him about.
"Oh, someone's in a bad mood and I think I can guess why"
Taehyung raised and eyebrow at him.
"Is someone a bit sore, down there" Jimin smirked.
"Uh...no? Why would I be?" Taehyung asked, confused.

Jimin laughed loudly "don't you go all innocent on me Taehyung. I saw Jungkook this morning."
"What do you mean?"
"Taehyung quit playing dumb I saw all the marks down his neck" Jimin teased "so I'm just saying if they weren't there yesterday but they are there today then somebody had a fun night"
Taehyung clenched his jaw, hard "uh....Jimin. I wasn't with Jungkook last night"

Jimin stopped chuckling to himself and looked up at Taehyung "Wait, what? You don't think.....well I mean maybe I saw it wrong. It's entirely possible, I think I need glasses I have had trouble seeing recently. I just don't think Jungkook would do something like that, don't jump to conclusions Tae"
"I won't, but I'm going to have a little chat with him" Taehyung growled angrily and Jimin gulped slightly terrified for Jungkook and his safety. Taehyung stormed out of the ice rink catching Yoongi's attention.

"What's up with him?" Yoongi asked Jimin.
"You don't want to know" Jimin sighed, he felt it was his fault bringing it up to Taehyung but it had been done now and there was no taking it back.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook sat quietly by himself in the corner of the break room. He couldn't bring himself to even look anyone in the eye at this moment. He had told himself it wasn't cheating but if it wasn't then why did he feel so horrible? He would need to tell Taehyung at some point or he was sure the guilt would kill him. He didn't have long to wait either as a seething Taehyung charged into the break room catching everyone's attention but Taehyung didn't seem fazed.