*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Sleepover
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Soon enough, they were back at practice with a game every week

Soon enough, they were back at practice with a game every week. New year had came and went uneventfully.

Jungkook hung out with Taehyung a bit while they were still on break but they never talked about the kiss. There was nothing to be said. It was obvious that neither regretted it. However, Jungkook definitely noticed a change in their relationship. Before, he had always been so fascinated with what the older was saying, listening intently whereas now he felt himself begin to drift off when Taehyung spoke as he day dreamed about kissing him or even more.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

His next big game was coming up and so he was being forced to train even harder than before as this was their first National game. He stayed late at the arena that night to practice more along with a couple of his teammates who seemed just as nervous as he did. Jungkook panted, he was so out of breath from going so full out in the drills that him and his teammates were doing.
"Guys, I'm going to take a break" Jungkook told them but it went generally unnoticed as they were all too concentrated.

He took his skates off, taking a moment to admire them as they were the ones Taehyung had got him, before slipping back into his normal shoes. He heard the door of the ice rink creak open behind him and he turned to see Taehyung peeking out of it. He smiled at him and waved which caused Taehyung to blush slightly. Taehyung waved him over and Jungkook, with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, walked over to Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung" Jungkook greeted.
"Hi, I must ask you a favour" Taehyung quickly remarked.
"Yeah sure, what is it?"
"Is there, uh, anyway I could stay at yours tonight?"
"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked, concerned.
"Yeah, I just had an argument with my father and I don't feel comfortable at mine and Jin's away on a business trip in Daegu" Taehyung sighed, not looking Jungkook in the eye.

Jungkook smiled "I would be happy for you to stay over, are you ready now?"
Taehyung nodded.
"Okay, let me just go tell my teammates I'm leaving and get my stuff"
Taehyung smiled shyly at him and Jungkook practically ran back into the ice rink and grabbed his things shouting a farewell to his teammates.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He met Taehyung in the foyer of the arena.
"You coming?" Jungkook smiled at him as Taehyung got up to follow him.
Jungkook went to the bus stop to wait on the bus he usually got home while Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at him.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.
"Waiting on a bus" Jungkook replied, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung.
"Why?"
"Cause this is the way I go home"

Taehyung sighed and took Jungkook's hand, pulling him to the road where he quickly hailed a taxi and jumped in.
"Uh, Taehyung I didn't bring money for a taxi" Jungkook said awkwardly, hoping the taxi driver wouldn't hear and kick them out.
"It's okay, I have money" Taehyung smiled.