*:..。o○ 31 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Cherry Blossoms
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

During the next week, Jungkook continued on his games and Taehyung continued on with his practice

During the next week, Jungkook continued on his games and Taehyung continued on with his practice. Their time in Japan was going to be ending in only a weeks time and Jungkook had something special planned.

He knocked loudly on Taehyung's door and didn't have to wait long before the door opened to reveal a very sleepy looking Taehyung.
"What'd you want Jungkook? It's like 3 in the morning" he grumbled, rubbing the sleep out of his eye.
"I've got a surprise but you're going to have to get up" Jungkook told him.
"Can't it wait?"
Jungkook shook his head and walked into Taehyung's room.

Taehyung whined a bit as he followed him and began to pull clothes out of his drawers. He didn't seem to care if Jungkook was looking are not as he started shedding garments to change. Jungkook didn't want to invade his privacy so he closed his eyes making sure he didn't see anything.
He heard the door to the bathroom open and so he opened his eyes.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Once Taehyung came out, seemingly ready to go.
"You ready?" Jungkook asked.
"This better be worth it" Taehyung muttered and Jungkook laughed at him.

Jungkook called a taxi and they got in it. He gave the taxi driver a note which told him where they wanted to go, written in some bad Japanese from Google Translate since Jungkook didn't speak Japanese. The taxi driver nodded at him and they set off for their destination. By the time they got there the sky was starting to lighten slightly.

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung who was fast asleep next to him. He shook him gently to wake him up once they got where he wanted to go. It was a bit of a walk from here but Jungkook didn't mind.
"Come on Taehyung" Jungkook said as he got out of the car.
Taehyung grumpily stepped out of the taxi and it sped away.
Jungkook began to walk with Taehyung trailing behind him.

"Is it far?" Taehyung asked.
"It's not that far, maybe about another 10-15 minutes of walking" Jungkook replied.
Taehyung groaned and sat on the ground.
"Taehyung, come on"
Taehyung pouted "it's only 4:30am, I want to go to bed. Why did you make me get up this early?"
Jungkook rolled his eyes "you're such a baby" he said as he walked back over to him and pulled him by his hands so he was standing again.

Jungkook turned round and bent down which Taehyung knew was an offer for a piggyback. He jumped on Jungkook's back and they set off.
Jungkook didn't mind carrying Taehyung it wasn't as if he was heavy but he really did wish the boy would just walk by himself as his arms were getting stiff.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He kept walking with Taehyung on his back making little comments here and there about it being cold or early.